Management program to help professionals move up the coporate ladder
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (supported by e-Learning), ePGDM, has been designed with an intent to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations. The expertise and knowledge imparted by AIMA through this course paves the way to a career change by helping learners move up the corporate ladder faster.
Who should Attend?
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University
- Admission to PGDM can be granted on the basis of MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test for interested candidates with below 50% in graduation. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates who have not appeared in any of the above-mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Management Aptitude Test to be conducted by AIMA from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Management Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
Online anywhere learning
Case study, project based learning
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of LIVE online as well as recorded lectures by eminent professors of AIMA that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the online learning systems through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies and assignments as appropriate.
Assessments & Term End Examinations
There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a class participation, assignment, project work or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning.
There will be one final term end examination, normally held towards the end of June and December every year, which will be a pen and paper exam that the student can take from any of the AIMA examination centers in India and Overseas.
- The minimum Modular Grade Point Average (MGPA) of 2.67 (B-) must be secured by the student for passing each module. MGPA is the average of overall grades for all the subjects of a module.
- Students are allowed to reappear in the exams to meet the criteria of MGPA.
- Examination form as well as the tentative examination schedule will be made available on this website.
- Hall Tickets for examinations will be available online much before the examination. Students should take a print of hall – ticket from the web site and produce it along with the AIMA Identity Card at the examination center.
- A student may appear for the exam only if he has submitted all the assignments as required.
- The assignments are online (Multiple choice Questions). The dates for the same will be made available on the website.
- There is no examination fee to be paid for the first & second chance (whether availed or not). For third chance an examination fee of Rs.500/- per paper will be charged. If the students fails to clear a paper even after 3 attempts, the student is required to re-register against a payment of Rs.1700/- per paper. (Rs.1500/- Reregistration Fee and Rs.200/- Examination fee)
- Students will be allowed to appear for four consecutive Modules: (Mod I, Mod II, Mod III and Mod IV).
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. AIMA is a federation of Local Management Associations (LMAs) that functions as a forum to develop a national managerial ethos. AIMA today affiliates 64 LMAs across the country and 2 co-operating management associations i.e. Qatar Indian Management Association and Mauritius Management Association.
AIMA has established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals directly and through network of the Local Management Associations. AIMA’s activities include Distance Management Education, Management Development Programs, National Events, Competitions, Research, Publication and Testing Services.
AIMA is frequently co-opted by the Government on Specialized Committees and is an active member of the Asian Association of Management Organizations (AAMO), which is the Asia-Pacific regional body of the World Management Council (CIOS). AIMA maintains close links with a number of overseas professional institutions like the American Management Association, Chartered Institute of Management (UK), all the National Management Organizations in the Asia Pacific Region and St Gallen University of Switzerland among others.
What you'll learn
- eFM11 – Financial & Management Accounting
- eGM03 – Business Statistics
- eGM04 – Managerial Economics
- eGM11 – Management Functions & Organization Behavior
- eGM12 – Business Communication
- eIS01 – Introduction to Information Technology
- eFM12 – Financial Management
- eGM02 – Economics & Social Environment
- eGM07 – Research Methodology
- eHR01 – Human Resource Management
- eMM01 – Marketing Management
- eOM01 – Operations Management
- Marketing Management (MM)
- eMM02 – Sales & Distribution Management
- eMM03 – Advertising and Brand Management
- eMM04 – International Marketing Management
- eMM05 – Marketing of Services
- eMM07 – Consumer Behavior
- Financial Management (FM)
- eFM02 – Management Control System
- eFM03 – Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- eFM04 – International Finance
- eFM05 – Corporate Finance
- eFM06 – Management of Financial Services
- Human Resource Management (HR)
- eHR03 – Performance Management
- eHR04 – Training & Development
- eHR06 – International Human Resource Management
- eHR07 – Managing Change through Organizational Development
- eHR08 – Managerial Leadership
- Operations Management (OM)
- eOM02 – Technology Management
- eOM03 – Project Management
- eOM05 – Supply Chain Management
- eOM08 – Quality Management
- eOM09 – Operations Strategy
- eGM06 – Business Law & Corporate Governance
- eGM13 – Entrepreneurial Management
- eGM14 – Strategic Management & Ethics
- eIB06 – International Business
- eGM100 – Project Work
Project Work is the best way to practice what you have learnt. The purpose of including Project report in the Post Graduate Diploma Programmes is to provide you with an opportunity to investigate a problem by applying management concepts in a scientific manner. It enables you to apply your conceptual knowledge in a practical situation and to learn the art of conducting a study in a systematic way and presenting its findings in a coherent report. This will be done in Module IV. Initially synopsis has to be submitted. On approval of the same, Project Report has to be submitted.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 115,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 22,500 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
Rs. 35,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 31/05/2015
Rs. 35,500 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 30/11/2016
Rs. 22,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 31/05/2016
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the...
Call us to get more information
Our counsellors will call you back in next 24 hours to help you with courses best suited for your career