The current business world functions dynamically. Businesses operate as effectively as possible because of an efficient logistics and supply chain system. Goods & raw materials, and their efficient planning and management are an important part of any business. A systematic approach to the management of the flow of information, material and services – from suppliers, through industrial units and warehouses, to finally, the end-user – is what supply chain management is about.
The advent of digital has aided the virtual presence of every industry, helping broaden their product lines to provide customers with a variety of choices. The challenge, however, is not just to produce these different products but also to ensure distribution to a global customer base.
Learning about this vast domain through an online course will enable you in making efficient the logistic operations of the company. The knowledge you gain from such a course can help you identify and understand the invariably complex problems and issues within the respective fields of logistics and supply; that they can be resolved using clear reasoning and analysis.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course from XLRI Jamshedpur is an 8-month long comprehensive course that aims to equip participants with the required depth & balance of technical and managerial competencies to succeed in this domain.
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the various facets of the supply chain & their inter-dependencies along with peer learning from professionals across different geographies & work environments. Here are some of the key takeaways:
- Understand problems & issues within the respective fields of logistics & supply chain and learn to solve them with reasoning & analysis
- Knowledge of the functions, management & operations of the logistics and supply chain systems in relation to different environments
- Certificate by XLRI Jamshedpur, one of the most premier institutes in the country
- 3-day immersive on-campus module at XLRI Jamshedpur to interact with XLRI’s faculty face to face
The comprehensive curriculum includes
- Quantitative Methods
- Production, Operations and Project Management
- Legal Aspects of Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Demand Analysis and Forecasting
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Inventory Decisions and Management
- IT and ERP in SCM
- Warehousing Decisions and Management
- Transportation Management
Coupled with engaging and informative sessions from XLRI faculty and industry experts, this all-encompassing course is the right fit for professionals looking to grow in this domain. Enrol into the Executive Certificate Program in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from XLRI Jamshedpur or fill in your details and we’ll get back to you with more information.