In God we trust; all others must bring data.
Edwards Deming could not have said it any better. Data has taken over the world. It is so precious that it can make or break any business.
Before you start to wonder if this article is useful to you or not, here’s some food for thought.
– Only 29% of marketers are getting credit for the inbound calls they drive. (source: Invoca)
– 84% of marketers cannot measure and report on the contribution of their programs to the business. (Source: ITSMA/Vision Edge Marketing)
– Only 44% of CMOs say they can measure ROI. (Source: Convince and Convert).
Did that shake the marketer in you? Those numbers mean a lot to the marketers of today. If you are someone who needs to get better at making Marketing decisions, then this one is for you.
In order to know whether or not something is working for your business, it needs to be measurable. And how do you know which of your marketing initiatives is working? Marketing Analytics. While traditional marketing efforts were hard to quantify in terms of revenue and impact, businesses today are increasingly demanding more tangible and quantifiable metrics from their marketing teams.
Marketing departments are often posed with some of these questions:
- What’s available on the market?
- How are marketing activities performing?
- Where are we as opposed to our competition?
- What are we not doing right?
Don’t feel intimidated by them. All you need is a firm grip on Marketing Analytics, and that’s exactly why you need the Executive Certificate Program in Marketing Analytics by XLRI. Get better at making effective sales and marketing decisions for your organization.
This course will help you with various analytical techniques, further enabling better decision making for your business. Some of the other key takeaways of this course are
- Learn to translate marketing problems into clear analytics objectives and choose appropriate Analytical techniques
- Communicate better with your data analysts and Analytics agencies and make the right decisions
- Understand the underlying principles of statistical and analytical techniques, and their application
- Learn hands-on about real-life scenarios using tools like Excel, Solver & R
- Familiarize yourself with implementing these techniques on data sets.
What’s more, is that you get certified by one of the most prestigious marketing institutes in the country – XLRI. Boost your career progression with this certificate course and open your resume to a plethora of opportunities in Marketing.
Fill your details in to get a call back from us with more information on this course.