The Most Important Digital Marketing Facts and the Most Important Trends of 2019
- Content Marketing is still the dominant digital marketing technique. What this means: Stop focusing on paid search marketing
- The top priority for B2C Content Creator is creating more engaging visual content. What this means: Companies face many challenges when trying to engage audiences on the merits of quality content.
- Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images. What this means: Images equals likes, shares & comments.
- Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images. What this means: While Facebook is the dominant B2C social media platform, Twitter is the dominant B2B social media platform.
- Infographics are performing better than any other type of content. What this means: Infographics work for several reasons.
- Visual user-generated content is more engaging than brand produced photos. What this means: This has become a major challenge for brands using visual content marketing.
- The demand for interactive content is increasing. What this means: People are moving away from static “web 1.0” content pages and towards interactive “web 2.0 & web 3.0” content.