Facebook is a goldmine of potential clients where you can target audiences with different ad formats and hundreds of ad targeting parameters. Achieving mastery on Facebook targeting strategy gets you direct access to niched and motivated audience segments who are relevant to your business. Digital marketing online certification courses can help businesses to create powerful marketing ad campaigns that drive conversions and results within the Facebook Ad guidelines parameters.
Conducting effective campaigns depends on the quality of market research and advertising initiatives. XLRI digital marketing course helps marketing professionals to create compelling ads using Facebook iOS Resources and better understand the market and the audience.
Why Ad Targeting is important on Facebook?
Leveraging the positive effects of Facebook advertising is a key strategy to acquire customers. Facebook targeted advertising results in optimal Attribution, that is the number of times, the brand is visible to the audience. Those who want to outshine their peers in digital marketing can enhance their skill sets in Facebook Remarketing, Visitor engagement, and website SEO rankings through a digital marketing course.
- 85% of all Internet users are active Facebook users. Businesses can run Facebook targeted ads to certain select clientele depending on their business mix.
- Facebook targeted advertising lets you reach your exact audience, depending on client parameters such as age, behaviour, interests, and location, and then optimal advertising strategies can be deployed.
- Marketing professions with digital marketing online certification in their skills arsenal are highly sought after by companies to increase sales, building brand awareness, and increasing website traffic
Five Cardinal Targeting Rules in Facebook Marketing
- Scraping of User Ids is not an ideal practice as it leads to warnings from Facebook HQ. User Ids must now be associated with a Facebook app Id that indicates where the user Ids have been sourced.
- Click-baiting practice is banned. Facebook monitors the view time spent by people on a video or post when they click a link. If the user immediately returns to Facebook, those posts are categorized as click-bait and their exposure is decreased in the news feed.
- Awesome headline+ Good content= Good
- Awesome headline + irrelevant content= Click-bait!
3. Never use a third-party app or artificial incentives to conceal content and then force the audience to Like your page or enter a contest. Facebook wants to maximize quality connections and enable businesses to reach people who are valuable to them.
4. Create compelling advertisement copies that speak honestly and accurately about the product, service, or brand that is being advertised. Relevancy should exist between the image in your ad and the advertisement copy.
5. Be cautious that your advertisements don’t engage in predatory advertising practices such as harassment or discrimination against Facebook users.
The core objective of Facebook is to show users, trending stories and timely content that are most useful to them. Organizations should serve ads that are relevant to the targeted audience and not to achieve conversion rates. Wrong audience targeting and serving misleading information intentionally will lead to getting the ads disapproved.