What is E-learning?
E-learning is a simple concept. It is the learning that utilizes electronic technologies to access educational facilities outside of a conventional classroom. In common parlance, it is referred to as an e-learning online certification course. An online course is an education program or widely known as E-learning online course. They are particularly deployed via the internet to areas other than the classroom when the lecturer or professor is teaching.
E-learning also can refer to a network that disseminates knowledge and skills to one or many individuals either on an individual basis or simultaneously. E-learning can be utilized by enthusiastic learners and working professionals across many disciplines who want to make a difference on a global scale. The core idea of E-learning is to make information and knowledge accessible to all those who have the zeal to learn and push the boundaries of human knowledge.
Enabling Factors for the Rise of E-learning In India
- With a population of 1.4 billion, India with the enhanced use of computers and mobile devices possesses a huge e-learning market.
- The increased coverage of digital connectivity across the country through satellite broadband and the internet has led to the growth of e-learning that results in massive cost reduction.
Importance of E-learning in India
- E-learning online courses are powerful and effective. The information is simple to grasp and absorb leading to elongated memory retention. The ability to learn is vastly enhanced by the implementation of audio-visual aids that act as facilitators for brain receptiveness for knowledge.
- E-leaners have the advantage to be in complete synchronization with modern learners. This lets you remain updated with the latest current trends.
- India has a chequered college education notoriety of mischievous elements leading to class disturbances. E-learning provides immediate delivery of learning sessions thereby eliminating the arch-enemy of learning-Procrastination.
- E-learning permits teachers with an enhanced degree of latitude for successfully making learners pass an online certification course through the delivery of quality content. This has the cascading effect of leaners being able to effectively assimilate the core strengths of their interested area and improve on the more difficult aspects of the course through e-learning.
- E-learning is economical with the provision of swift and easy methods of education delivery. Lengthy training periods, dealing with egoistic moods of self-centered professors, travel expenses, and accommodation charges are eliminated which is a gigantic benefit to lower and middle-class families in rural as well as semi-urban regions of India.
- Many sharp and intellectually inclined students get nervous and feel out of place in the presence of average intellect traditional classroom groups. E-learning enables you to assimilate knowledge within your comfort parameters and be able to climb the knowledge hierarchy as soon as possible.
Skill development opportunities for E-learning in India are setting a new record in 2020. From mainstream courses such as management, finance, or marketing to niche courses as Korean cuisine cooking course to Calligraphy, e-learning is offering a kaleidoscopic stack of both academic and exotic online courses much to the joy of millennials who are positioning themselves into new career opportunities across global geographies.