Business Intelligence (BI) is a set of architectures, processes and technologies that transform raw data into actionable information and results in business profits. BI places emphasis in fact oriented decision making based on historical data rather than relying on arbitrary assumptions and gut feelings. There are a plethora of Business Intelligence analytics courses online that enhance the employee skill sets of both beginners and professionals.
Opportunities in Business Intelligence
Careers in the BI industry are highly lucrative and they demand exceptional skill levels from prospective employees. Reputed EdTech companies like Talentedge offer online courses for business analysts to kickstart a career in Business Intelligence. There is a huge demand for IT professionals who enrolled in business analytics courses online and who are equipped with extraordinary data analysis skills.
Top 10 Emerging BI Trends in 2020
The BI market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2025. Companies are scrambling to track the BI trends and to assess and upscale their strategies.
- Data quality management will become the numero uno priority for Organizations. The decision making processes depends on the quality of data analysis and this is dependent on the quality of raw data.
- Business users need tools that allow them to perform data visualization at a faster rate. This change can be affected by BI vendors who have to respond to data preparation, advanced analytics and visual analysis in a more efficient way.
- Artificial intelligence adoption like the use of chatbots is being aggressively carried out by companies. Companies are on the constant lookout to fin tune their systems for achieving a higher degree of AI automation.
- By 2025, over 50% of all data science tasks will be completed by machines without human interference. The first priority of IT managers is to achieve near-total automation. At the same time, IT managers will do well to expand their skillsets by completing BI analytics courses online.
- Natural language processing(NLP) is a new trend which experts believe that it is easier to integrate with mobile BI. This will result in greater adherence and efficiency.
- Data Governance is being taken very seriously by technological companies. Companies with a good track record of clear data governance operate BI and data management effectively.
- Creation of specialized functions for interpretation and contextualization of data, also known as storytelling is an immediate priority for BI development.
- Increased accessibility of BI will become a reality thanks to the growing mobile BI market penetration.
- Business Intelligence needs to keep track of augmented analytics as this will have an impact on all business sizes.
- Report automation or dashboards, collaborative decision making and information enhancement are now the core of the new and popular BI tools.
The landscape of Business Intelligence and its evergrowing importance is continuously evolving as technology advances every day. BI professionals who complete analytics courses online are an important part of the company’s strategy and direction and it is critical to keep up with these top 10 emerging trends in 2020.