Build your career in Equity Research with Copal Amba
Equity Research, which gives financial insights into companies, is important for both short and long-term trading and investment decisions. It is concerned with the valuation of listed companies.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of security valuation.
Certificate from Copal Amba
Earn a Certificate of Completion from Copal Amba and Talentedge.
Hands-on experience of research
Gain hands-on experience of research through modelling and hands-on practical assignments.
Learn to create a portfolio from scratch.
Comprehensive research skills
Acquire skills to do comprehensive research on the performance of companies.
Analysis methods from the industry
Perform different kinds of analysis using methods widely used in industry.
RightCareerEdge by Right Management
Upon payment of an additional fee, avail personalized career advancement services including job search support from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company).
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Prior exposure to equities and the equity market would be advantageous but is not necessary. Participants should have a good understanding of financial statements and be comfortable using MS Excel.
Mr. Prateek Malhotra, an AVP at Copal Amba since Jan 2014, has close to a decade of experience in the financial services industry.
On the payment of the full program fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued jointly by Copal Amba and Talentedge.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The classes for this program will be held through a combination of live and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures, case studies, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, reference materials, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the virtual online lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be are periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program.
RightCareerEdge is a personalized career advancement service offered by Right Management, India. Established in 1980, Right Management is a global career expert with 40 years of experience in career management and talent strategy. During this time, Right management has put 40,000 people to work every day, conducted over 12 million interviews per year and successfully transitioned more than three million people into new roles. In today’s competitive world, it is critical to constantly evolve in one’s career by deploying innovative career strategies that help an individual achieve his/her career goals. Right Management’s extensive research suggests that majority of job seekers are unclear about their career aspirations & paths and how to achieve them. Our extensive research also unfolds a set of critical parameters for an individual to achieve high career growth. RightCareerEdge has been specifically curated to support professionals to excel in their careers.
About Moody’s Analytics
Copal Amba is a Moody’s Analytics company and the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to global financial and corporate sectors. It has consistently been ranked #1 in its space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys.
Its clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks and funds.
Copal Amba provides financial modeling and company valuation support and its capabilities include model building and maintenance, absolute and relative valuation, incorporating sensitivity analyses as well as data analysis for over 140 institutional clients. Over the past five years, its analysts have built over 20,000 models across 18 sectors and helped in researching over 3,000 stocks.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 20,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 14/02/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 14/02/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in full before the commencement of classes. In the event that the full program fee has not been paid before the class commencement and less that 30% of the program fee is pending at the time of course commencement, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the pending component of the program fee is paid within 7 days from the Class Start date. Access to the classes with be granted only when the program fee has been paid in full.
- If the pending component of the Fee is not received within 7 days from the Class Start date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.2500 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.2500 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 60 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.2500 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 60 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute/Certifying Body
Talentedge & the Institute/Certifying Body, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute/Certifying Body cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Crafting a great product is just the first half of the story of running a successful business because generating revenue is dependent upon making the potential customers aware of the product, its advantages and the reasons why it is better than its...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the...