Dr. Sheila Roy
Associate Programme Head – Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
SPJIMR (Formerly SP Jain Institute of Management and Research)
A PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Dr Roy’s interest areas include Service Operations and Marketing, E-business & Digital Supply Chain & Analytics. Dr Roy served as Head Database Marketing & Business Intelligence at Tata-AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Her Research Publications include:
- S. Roy and I Mukherjee (2016), ‘ The Excellence Grid –A Tool to Identify Attributes that Drive Service Excellence’ , International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. Accepted
- S. Roy and I Mukherjee (2015), ‘A Framework for Service Quality Improvement in Multistage processes’, International Journal of Service and Operations Management. Vol 21, No 2.pp 150 – 174.
- S. Roy and I Mukherjee , ‘A Case based Approach for Modeling Process Elements and Overall Service Quality Perception’ , Presented and published in proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management , Hongkong , December, 2012, pp.1528-1532.
- S.Roy, I. Mukherjee, S. Sikder, S. Bera ,’Service Quality Evaluation of Multi-Channel Service requests Using Mahalanobis- Taguchi System’, 2nd International Conference on Robust Quality Engineering , January, 2017, (*Awarded Best Paper*).
- S. Roy, ‘An Implementation Perspective of Customer Lifetime Value for E-Tailers’ MARCON 2016: 4th International Marketing Conference , December 22-24, 2016, IIM Calcutta
- S. Roy, S Kushwaha, and I Mukherjee, ‘Parameter Estimates in Proportional Odds Logistic Regression Model using Bias Correction Method for Modelling Service Quality Perception’, International Conference on Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (ICONQROR – 2013), Indian Statistical Institute, Mumbai, January 2013.
- S.Roy and K Rakshit ‘Antecedents for Misseliing in Financial Services’ ANZMAC 2013, December 2, 2013.
Courses taken by Dr. Sheila Roy
Call us to get more information
Our counsellors will call you back in next 24 hours to help you with courses best suited for your career