Get practical insights into managing global supply chains
Globalization led growth across industry verticals, increase in world trade and influence of competitive market global drivers has nurtured the development of global supply chains. Across the industries, SC executives have been advancing their globalization efforts for better integration of SC stakeholders and functions which has led to formidable growth in profitable global supply chains. From Automobile to Electronics including retail; industry has leveraged by designing and executing superior supply chain operations.
With ever-changing global landscape, it becomes imperative for managers and professionals to develop deep insights and equip themselves with apt skills and competencies to successfully manage the ever increasing complexities of global SC.
The global supply chain management development course is designed to facilitate the development of skills for practical problem-solving approach to complex areas of supply chain. It guides through and helps explore and learn various themes of global supply chains along with practical implementation.
This course will enable participants to obtain a good hands-on experience with exposure to different learning tools used in the SCM domain. This course attempts to explore core aspects of SCM in the global context like SC design optimization, policy of vendor selection, SC logistics, risk management and also touches on contemporary and evolving aspects of SC analytics, digital SC etc.
The course objective is to enhance problem solving ability of SC practitioners in complex, uncertain dynamic global marketplace.
Premier Ivy League institute
On successful completion of the course, participants are awarded an appropriate certificate by IIFT.
Live & Interactive Online Classes
Attend classes from anywhere without taking a break from your job.
Learn from the best
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from academia and experienced Industry professionals.
Explore core aspects of SCM in the global context
Learn about SC design optimization, policy of vendor selection, SC logistics, risk management and also touches on contemporary and evolving aspects of SC analytics, digital SC etc.
Successfully manage complexities of global Supply Chain
Develop deep insights, apt skills and competencies to successfully manage the increasing complexities of global SC.
A mix of lectures, discussions, case studies and class exercises geared to enhance problem solving ability of SC practitioners in the global marketplace.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Ms. Sonu Verma is an Assistant Professor in the area of Quantitative techniques and Operations with IIFT Delhi has more than 12 years of experience of teaching and research. She has an excellent academic record with a degree in Electronics Engineering and a gold medal in MBA. She has been associated with various projects with Ministry of Science and Technology.
On the payment of all due fees and successful completion of the Executive Development Program in Global Supply Chain Management, participants will be awarded an appropriate certificate from IIFT, Delhi.
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers.
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students.
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from academia and experienced Industry professionals. The course will be primarily taught though a combination of lectures, discussions, exercises and case analysis. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, and assessments, cases and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real-time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be some assignments built in as a part of the course which may be in the form of a project or other objective/subjective components as relevant and applicable to the course. Such assignments are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the assignments will be discussed by the faculty, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the participants at the end of the course.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
The Institute visualizes its future role as, a catalyst for new ideas, concepts & skills for the internationalization of the Indian economy. The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student community. An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programs is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. IIFT has, over the years, undertaken path-breaking research studies with organizations like WTO, World Bank, UNCTAD and the Ministry of Commerce $amp; Industry, GoI. The Institute has also trained more than 40,000 business professionals across 30 countries in various facets of international business and trade policy via its Management Development Programs.
IIFT New Delhi is ranked 9th in India amongst management institutes.
- Insight into Global Trade and Global Supply Chains
- Global Operations Strategy
- Market Entry Modes and Global Market Development
- Global Supply Chain Finance
- Best Practices in Managing Supply Chain
- Network Flow Models
- Supply Chain Network Design and Optimization
- Advanced Modelling of Supply Chain Network
- Demand Forecasting Tools and Techniques
- Strategic Make or Buy Decision in Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Purchasing Strategies
- Supplier Selection
- Global Sourcing and Procurement Optimization
- Supplier Risk Management
- Logistics Infrastructure
- Global Trade Logistics
- Warehousing Networks
- Global Trends in Packaging and Material Handling
- Intermodal Transportation
- Supply Chain Security Issues
- International Trade Contracts
- Financing Global Trade and Insurance Issues
- Commercial Documents, Letter of Credit, Customs Clearance and EDI
- International Trade Practices
- Supply Chain Analytics and its Application
- Digital Transformation of Supply Chain
- Global Production Networks
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Performance Benchmarks for Competitive Advantage
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 21/02/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 21/02/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 21/02/2019
Rs. 10,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 25/04/2019
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/07/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation mark sheet, provisional degree certificate or degree certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form. Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
The Program Coordinator, IIFT
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. Organizations are investing in tools to gather data at various touchpoints and want to reach newer markets, acquire new customers and get more out of the current resources with the information...
The program on Strategic Performance Management is a multi-functional program. It is targeted at executives with a minimum of 4 years of work experience, predominantly focusing on leadership level and those in the process of preparing for such...
Supply Chain Management has emerged as one of the key areas of management, promising tremendous opportunities for cost optimization and for maximizing customer value. In a competitive marketplace, an organization can gain advantage by working...