PREPARE FOR A LUCRATIVE FUTURISTIC CAREER
It is a comprehensive cyber security course in India to learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that one can directly apply when they get back to work. As Certified Cyber Warrior, the participant will learn tips and tricks from the best of the experts from a mix of industry & academia, so that they can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm the enterprises’ IT environment.
Certificate of Completion from IIIT Bangalore
Premier deemed university with focus on research, entrepreneurship & innovation
Growing Demand for Cyber Security Professionals in the Job Market
According to NASSCOM, the estimated demand for security workforce to rise globally to six million by 2019
Live & Interactive Online Classes
Learn from anywhere without leaving your job
Gain comprehensive understanding of applicable Cyber Laws
Cyber law has emerged as a demanding career field with digital ecosystem thriving in India
Certificate Distribution Ceremony at IIIT Bangalore
2 Day Bootcamp with lab sessions and tools on Cyber Threats & Cryptography
Get exposure to contemporary & sought after topics
Cyber Insurance, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Basic understanding of technology, networks and security while not mandatory, will be an added advantage.
Dr. Harish Ramani
Dr.Harish Ramani has attained CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CEI, CND, ECIH, EDRP and other Cyber Security related certifications.
Mohan Ram Chandrasekar
Mohan is a Mission Integrator & Innovator at Forensics, Intelligence, Surveillance and Security Technologies (FISST).
Prof. Tricha Anjali
Prof. Anjali has been with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago since 2004.
Ram carries 25+ years’ experience in Software Industry, with over 1000+ audits on QMS, ISMS, BCMS and ITSM to his name.
Participants who satisfy the attendance criteria and successfully clear the evaluation components will be awarded a cyber security certification from IIIT Bangalore. This is a special NFC chip embedded certificate for added security features.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via the internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent academicians and practicing industry experts. The course will be primarily taught through a combination of lectures, discussions, exercises and labs. All enrolled students will be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real-time during the class or offline via the SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluation components built in as a part of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures and participation in the 2 Day on-campus boot-camp, is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. Participants who satisfy the attendance criteria and successfully clear the evaluation components will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Forensics Intelligence Surveillance and Security Technologies (FISST) as the name suggest works on the entire stack of Security Technologies starting from Sensors / Capturing devices to Surveillance to Intelligence and Forensics, both Physical and Cyber technologies space.
FISST has tie-up with leading academic institutes in India like IIT-Madras, IIIT-Bangalore as well as international institutes such as Virginia Technology, the USA for offering Cyber Security Education to various target groups. We have already trained staff from leading banks such as Canara Bank, Vijaya Bank, IDFC Bank, AXIS Bank as well as e-Gov + Treasury department of Govt. of Karnataka, L&T Shipbuilding, Dredging Corporation, Indus software etc. with tools & techniques to ‘Assess, Predict, Detect and Protect’ the IT Assets of these organisations.
FISST has started building some Cyber Security related products relevant to Indian market (as most of the tools are imported and it is expensive). These will hit the market by end of 2019.
There is no entity across World with a full suite of FISST and we aim to be in Global Market in next 3 years as part of ‘Make in India’ for Security and Surveillance.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, (IllT Bangalore) is promoted by the Karnataka government and the IT industry. IllT-Bangalore attracts high-quality students from all over India and abroad to its acclaimed iM.Tech. M. Tech., M.S. by Research and PhD programs. Along with a very distinguished faculty, they pursue research in a unique campus located in Electronic City, the heart of the IT Industry in Bangalore.
The major objectives of the Institute are to be a specialized centre for higher learning in IT, to promote Bengaluru as a global centre of Excellence in IT, to carry out R&D, both on its own account and also based on sponsorship from the Indian and global IT industry,to act as an interface between industry and the academic community, to co-create and commercialize Intellectual Property to train professionals from industry and government on advanced IT security technologies. IllT-B has been conferred the status of Deemed to be a University by the University Grants Commission under section 3 of the UGC Act in 2005. The Institute has also been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with the highest grade of A.
The institute has a short but distinguished history of 17 years producing quality post-graduates every year. The 2000+ strong alumni occupy key positions in various corporations, delivering tremendous value to their organizations.
- Introduction & Overview of Cyber Security
- Common Security threats and prevention / mitigation plans
- Cryptography – fundamentals with theory of encryption keys (LMS)
- Networking Security – fundamentals with N/w layers and various protocols (LMS)
- Cyber Laws – Overview of Cyber Civil Wrong
- Cyber Laws – overview of Cyber Offences
- Case studies where brand and financial loss has been reported
- Dark web & Deep Web
- Anatomy of Financial Cyber Crime Organization
- Wireless Security
- Overview of Multitasking and Multiprocessing
- Assess And Mitigate Security Vulnerabilities
- Understanding Security Capabilities of Information System
- Memory Protection
- Memory & Address protection
- Protection Mechanisms
- Cyber Risk & Information Risk Management
- Risk Management Concepts
- Component of Risk Management – example
- Risk Management Process
- Common Cyber Threats
- Framework for Cyber and IS Risk Management
- Cyber Insurance – an Introduction
- What is cyber insurance
- How to assess and bargain a good policy
- How to implement documentation for claims
- Best practices for ‘zero’ risk policies
- Physical Security Introduction
- Perimeter / Boundary Security
- Building Security
- Inside Building with back end command & control System
- Overview of IOT devices Security & Concerns
- Introduction to Blockchain concept
- Cyber Security Designing And Maintaining Resilience
- Designing a Resilient Enterprise
- Maintaining Enterprise Resilience
- Perimeter Protection with Firewall
- Incident Response Plan
- Cyber Risk Management process
- Inventory Authorized and Unauthorized devices and Software
- Cyber Hygiene
- Data Security
- Wireless networking
- Invoke the Incident Response Plan
- RTO – RPO
- Preparedness Plan Audit
- Test your incident response plan
- Vendor Incident response
- Critical Control 1: Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Devices
- Critical Control 2: Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- Critical Control 3: Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- Critical Control 4: Continuous Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Critical Control 5: Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Critical Control 6: Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs
- Critical Control 7: Email and Web Browser Protections
- Critical Control 8: Malware Defenses
- Critical Control 9: Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
- Critical Control 10: Data Recovery Capability
- Critical Control 11: Secure Configurations for Network Devices such as Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Critical Control 12: Boundary Defense
- Critical Control 13: Data Protection
- Critical Control 14: Controlled Access Based On Need to Know
- Critical Control 15: Wireless Device Control
- Critical Control 16: Account Monitoring and Control
- Critical Control 17: Security Skills Assessment and Appropriate Training to Fill Gaps
- Critical Control 18: Application Software Security
- Critical Control 19: Incident Response and Management
- Critical Control 20: Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
- Lab Session – General Threats
- Lab Session – Cryptography
- Bootcamp 1
- Bootcamp 2
|For Indian Residents||
INR 98,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
INR 33,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 28/09/2018
INR 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/12/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Pvt Ltd” payable at Gurgaon and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the TALENTEDGE & INSTITUTE
TALENTEDGE & the Institute reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication is designed, with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management. This includes understanding...