Enhance Your Leadership Skills for Business & Individual Growth
Identifying and developing leadership that is aligned for business excellence is a challenge faced by most organizations today. With continuous change in the profile and priorities of the human capital over the years, the nature and style of leadership has no option but to adapt to ensure there is equal focus on revenue as well as employee satisfaction.
Advanced Program in Leadership for Business Excellence from IIM Lucknow is conceptualized to address this critical need of leaders and managers who are ready to take on the challenge of not only to make the organizations survive but to make it grow manifold. The course focuses on two major aspects of individual and organizational success factors- which are STRATEGY and LEADERSHIP. These two critical factions are studied in the context of Business Excellence and not in isolation.
The course teaches structured concepts, tools and techniques of leadership and strategy as aspects and implementation of which of these will be appropriate and effective for organizational and individual growth. It also offers insight into theories and application of strategy and leadership with an emphasis on learning knowledge, skills and values.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Lucknow
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Lucknow
7 day On-Campus components
3 days near course commencement and 4 days towards the culmination of the course
Acquire opportunity to co-create business solutions
A faculty guided assignment to co-create innovative business solutions
Become an MDP alumni of IIM Lucknow
Avail brilliant opportunity to earn Management Development Programme Alumni status by IIML
Learn from the top faculty of IIM Lucknow
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty and Industry experts
Thoughtfully curated course content and structure by IIM Lucknow
Avail professionally customized syllabus that brings to you relevant concepts to progress in today's business environment
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
Dr. Anadi Saran Pande
Dr. Anadi Pande is a Professor of Strategic Management at IIM Lucknow where he has taught in three time periods as a full time faculty. These being December 2000 to March 2006; August 2014 to October 2015; and November 2016 to present. He is a unique amalgam of academics and industry. He worked with Tata Motors Ltd. for sixteen years and was identified for leadership positions through a fast track scheme of the company. He was Head of Project Engineering at TML’s Lucknow plant during its formation and later was Head of Vehicle Assembly factory. He worked for Hero Honda motors for eight years as part of leadership team as Head of Corporate Planning and Corporate HR. He built alliances for the group; leading separation negotiations to give strategic freedom to Hero Honda (separation of JV). He was also Head – HR and Project Head for the world’s largest two wheeler factory at Haridwar. He has deep IR experience. In 2014 he moved to Larsen & Toubro, Mumbai, where he was Head – Corporate Strategy/Initiatives, reporting to Chairman. Later he joined Hero Cycles Ltd as Director, Corporate Strategy and Corporate HR, reporting to CMD. Here he joined the Board of Directors of a British Subsidiary, Avocet Sports, Manchester. He writes and uses cases for pedagogy and has published in ACRJ.
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting your job
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise of theoretical lectures, case discussions and group-based problem solving imparted by IIML’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 80% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, an end course assessment and project work will be awarded a certificate of completion by IIM Lucknow.
- Understanding Strategy
- Strategic analysis
- Core Competence
- Flexibility in Strategy (how it changes with changed context, environment and requirement)
- Corporate and Business Strategies
- Strategic and business planning
- Alignment of Strategies to Business Excellence
- Develop organizational capability through effective change management
- Overall leadership and management of administration, marketing and human resources
- Giving and Taking Feedback
- Handling Tough Conversations
- Manage and implement innovation
- Financial management
- Sustainability management
- Campus Component 1 will be held from 15 to 18 Apr 2019 and 22 to 25 April 2019 at IIM L, Noida Campus. (Participants will be allocated one of these two available date slots on which they are required to attend their On-Campus immersion program. Attendance is mandatory.)
- Campus Component 2 will be held from 03 to 05 Sept 2019 at IIM L, Noida Campus
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 155,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/03/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 18/03/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 35,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/03/2019
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/03/2019
Rs. 45,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 25/05/2019
Rs. 45,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 25/07/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “IIM Lucknow” payable at Lucknow and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All the information and documentation provided by you at the time of enrolment will be duly verified by the Institute and if it is determined that the information and/or documentation provided by you is inadequate and/or does not substantiate the entry requirements and prerequisite criteria to the course, then your enrolment to the course will be cancelled with immediate effect and the instalment of the course fee paid by you to Talentedge at the time of registration, will be refunded to you.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The Course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the Course and rejoining can be accommodated as per Course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + GST & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of INR 5000 plus GST (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & the Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. Organizations are investing in tools to gather data at various touchpoints and want to reach newer markets, acquire new customers and get more out of the current resources with the information...
The program on Strategic Performance Management is a multi-functional program. It is targeted at executives with a minimum of 4 years of work experience, predominantly focusing on leadership level and those in the process of preparing for such...
Supply Chain Management has emerged as one of the key areas of management, promising tremendous opportunities for cost optimization and for maximizing customer value. In a competitive marketplace, an organization can gain advantage by working...