Effectively Analyze & Derive Meaningful Insights from Information-Driven Business Environment
With digitization picking up progressively, it’s time to compile and analyse data for profit generation. This fact alone has compelled businesses to look for talent that can derive valuable insights out of data and take informed marketing and sales decisions, generating a demand for professionals who can strategically view the data, apply statistical tools, techniques, methods and finally translate all this into profitable decision making.
This executive course in Marketing Analytics from IIM Lucknow will leverage working professionals to make sense out of massive available data and be able to apply in-demand analytical tools. The focus of marketing analytics course is to deeply understand the benefits of an analytical approach to marketing based decision-making and to build confidence in undertaking such analyses.
Application of analytics in 4P’s of Marketing
Focus on the most critical aspects of marketing decisions - product, price (including discount), positioning and promotion
Hands-on exposure to popular tools like Excel, R and SPSS
Learn advantages and limitations of each tool in the context of their applications in the real life marketing decision environment
Leveraging ROI models for leadership decision making
Leverage ROI models by reaching out the most profitable marketing decisions leveraged by analytics
Faculty guided assignments to help create innovative business solutions
A faculty guided assignment to co-create innovative business solutions with fellow industry professionals across India
Course content and structure designed entirely by IIM Lucknow
The course content is designed to teach what is relevant to the participants and the ever changing business environment that they operate in
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Lucknow
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Lucknow
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Exposure to any analytics tool will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Prof Moutusy Maity
Dr. Moutusy Maity is currently a Professor in the Department of Marketing Management at the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L). Prior to joining IIM-L, Moutusy was an Assistant Professor at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B), and the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, WI, USA. Moutusy’s research interests are in the areas of consumer interaction with information and communication technology (ICT) (e.g., e-commerce, m-commerce, social media, desktop/laptop environment, mobile device), and the adoption of ICT (e.g., technology adoption at the bottom of the pyramid (BOP) in developing countries). Moutusy holds a masters degree in business administration (M.B.A.) from the University of Calcutta, Kolkata, INDIA, a masters degree in arts (MA) from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, INDIA, and a doctoral degree in business administration (Ph.D.) from the University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA.
Prof Gaurav Garg
Prof Gaurav Garg is a faculty in the area of Quantitative Techniques Group at IIML Lucknow. His research areas includes topics like Linear Models, measurement error models and restricted regression. At IIML he has taught various kinds of courses like Quantitative Analysis for Management, Business Statistics and advanced data analysis. He has undertaken consulting assignments in the area of Statistics, Regression Analysis and data analytics. He hold the academic qualifications as MSc, M Phil and PhD in the area of Statistics. In his academic pursuit he has been awarded the following scholarships and fellowships He Qualified the prestigious NET (National Eligibility Test) conducted jointly by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and UGC, India in July 2002. Subsequently he also qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) conducted by I.I.Sc. Bangalore and M.H.R.D., INDIA in 2002. He has also received research scholarship from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, through GATE from Jan 2003 till Feb 2008.
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting your job
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise of theoretical lectures, case discussions, group-based problem solving, simulations and leadership seminars imparted by IIML’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 80% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, an end course assessment and project work will be awarded a certificate of completion by IIML.
About IIM Lucknow
Established in 1984, The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow is 4th in the prestigious IIM family of management schools in India. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It offers courses accredited to AMBA, AACSB & NIRF.
The mission of IIM Lucknow is to improve management systems with regard to business, industry and public services through pursuit of excellence in management education, research, consultancy and training. It aims to be a preeminent centre of excellence, generating and imparting knowledge in management and providing socially conscious and globally relevant thought leadership.
IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. It nurtures value based young leaders who are capable of driving social and economic transformations towards an ethical, just and sustainable society. It encourages and develops individuals having entrepreneurial spirit and actions capable of solving societal problems through innovative and sustainable business models.
The faculty of IIML are teachers in the true sense of the word – people who impart knowledge that is kept continually updated. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice. It is an ideal setup conducive to learning, accessibility and excellence.
Benefits of Executive Alumni status of IIM L MDP include:
- Receipt of all programme brochures and newsletters from IIM Lucknow (MDP Office)
- Details of Souvenirs available with the MDP office can be shared.
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni
- Access to the IIM Lucknow Campus Library (onsite access)
- 10% discount in fee for any additional program (Open program, Online) at IIM Lucknow (Lucknow and Noida campus)
- 10% group discount on the fee for reference of participants (Minimum group of five)
- The Customer Journey
- Marketing Data Landscape
- Using Pivot Tables
- Summarizing Marketing Data Using Charts
- Exploratory Data Analytics
- Correlation, Simple Regression and Multiple Regression to forecast sales
- Modelling Trend and Seasonality
- Ratio to Moving Average Method
- Winter’s Method
- Optimizing Pricing
- Price Bundling
- Non-Linear Pricing and Price Skimming
- Revenue Management
- Factor Analysis
- Multidimensional Scaling (MDS)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (One-Way, Two-Way)
- Conjoint analysis
- Logistic regression
- Cluster analysis
- Market Basket Analysis and Lift
- Recency-Frequency-Monetary Method and Associated Applications
- Shelf Space Analysis
- Determining Advertising effectiveness
- Media Mix Models
- Customer Lifetime Value and Strategies
- Customer Equity
- Customer Acquisition, Retention and Development
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer Loyalty
- Word of mouth
- Introduction to Web analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics, Identifying key metrics
- Building a web analytics strategy
- Evaluating and Improving Performance
- Social listening
- Web Scraping
- Text Mining
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/01/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 17/01/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/01/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 02/05/2019
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 10/07/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “IIM Lucknow” payable at Lucknow and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All the information and documentation provided by you at the time of enrolment will be duly verified by the Institute and if it is determined that the information and/or documentation provided by you is inadequate and/or does not substantiate the entry requirements and prerequisite criteria to the course, then your enrolment to the course will be cancelled with immediate effect and the instalment of the course fee paid by you to Talentedge at the time of registration, will be refunded to you.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The Course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the Course and rejoining can be accommodated as per Course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + GST & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of INR 5000 plus GST (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & the Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...