Overcome Organizational Development Challenges by deploying various approaches to Digital Finance
- Two billion people in the developing world lack access to a bank
- 200 million small businesses cannot get the credit they need to grow, a gap estimated at $2.2 trillion.
The solution to these gigantic issues can be summed up in two words – digital finance. Digital Finance is the idea that individuals and companies can have access to payments, savings, and credit products without ever stepping into a bank branch.
Emerging digital technologies are redefining finance by integrating Internet technology and finance, expanding customers’ access, enhancing the reach of providers, lowering the cost of providing financial services and enabling new business models with a potential to creating new revenue streams.
Financial services are the lifeblood of an economy. Digital finance is fundamentally about saving, depositing and transferring money, accessing credit and insurance, and performing transactions via digital channels—online banking, mobile phones, cards, computers, tablets, and so on.
Against this backdrop, this course covers the entire spectrum of digital finance i.e. business model creation, product design, strategic risk planning, financial regulations, policy, technology and fraud management.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
After the successful completion of the course, participants will earn a certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
360 Degree approach to Digital Economy
Gain understanding of changing landscape and core elements of financial services in digital economy
Opportunities of Business Expansion
Identify opportunity of business expansion through digital financial services
Gain Practical Knowledge of Digital Finance Models
Course completely focused towards imparting contemporary, practical and application oriented knowledge
Experiential Learning based Pedagogy focused on Practical Scenarios
Knowledge imparted through class exercises to develop hands on skills that can be applied to practical scenarios
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working Professionals
Dr. Vinay Goyal
Dr. Vinay Goyal is working as an Associate Professor with IIM Raipur in the area of Earnings Management, Banking, Bankruptcy, Accounting & Entrepreneurship. Dr. Goyal is a Chartered Accountant and has completed his Ph.D. from Devi Ahilya University, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) and FDP (Faculty Development Programme) from IIM Ahmedabad. Dr. Goyal has published various research papers and case studies in the journals of international repute and is an avid speaker at a number of national and international conferences. He has also organized a plethora of Management Development Programs and Faculty Development Programs. Apart from IIM Raipur, Dr. Goyal is also affiliated with Goa Institute of Management and also serves as a visiting faculty to IIM Kashipur and IIM Ranchi.
Certificate of Completion for participants successfully passing the evaluation criteria. Certificate of participation for the rest.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The course will be delivered through a combination of methods selected from among LIVE lectures, discussions, hands-on exercises, assignments, group/individual presentations, quizzes and tests. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. The methodology may include online exams, assignments, group exercises, class contribution and/or any other component as decided by the faculty. A minimum of 70% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. The course may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning in the course to actual real time scenarios. The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components.
Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation certificate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. IIM Raipur is also committed to excellence in research and has a strong doctoral (Ph.D.) program along with a supportive ecosystem promoting research within the faculty fraternity.
IIM Raipur has strong international collaborations for student exchange programs with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe including Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia and Thailand.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
IIM Raipur started functioning out of its sprawling new campus in Atal Nagar, Raipur from 2018. The new campus spread over 200 acres is a state-of-the-art campus offering a blend of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- The rise of digital banking, reinventing banking for the digital age
- Digital Currency
- Introduction to digital currencies and new crypto currencies (BitCoin, LiteCoin, PPCoin, NameCoin, libra etc.)
- Currency war: digital money vs dollar
- Digital currencies and impact on business Technology for digital currencies
- How blockchain will move beyond finance
- Emerging Technologies reshaping the financial service sector
- What is DFS ecosystem?
- Goal of DFS
- Digital Environment
- Component of DFS ecosystem
- Evolution of DFS ecosystem
- Problems in DFS ecosystem
- Demand of Financial services: BFSI sector, NBFC and other sectors
- Digital disruptions in banking
- Competitive analysis of financial services industry
- Supply and demand driver
- DFS and efficiency
- Disruption in BFSI and NBFC industry in digital economy
- New entrant and incumbent: competition or cooperation
- Landscape for collaboration in digital economy
- Strategies of players
- Analysis of behavior of financial service user and financial service provider in digital economy
- Fundamentals of behavioral finance: Biases
- Implications of principles of behavioral finance in digital economy
- Impact of biases in digital financial services
- Customer Value Proposition
- DFS value chain – Links in the DFS value chain (accounts, data/VAS, digital channel, physical channel)
- Bank model-equity
- Profit model
- MNO model: airtel money
- Standalone model: bKash
- Diversity of business model
- Bitcoin and payment technologies
- Payment system
- Revolutionizing mobile banking
- DFS agents
- Operational determinants of success in DFS agent network
- Performance metrics of DFS agent network
- A strategic approach for next generation DFS agent networks
- DFS providers: areas of priorities
- Overview of Indian digital financial service market
- DFS and its application to social finance
- Technology democratizing finance-transformational finance
- Evolution of Ant Financial: A dynamic business model
- Challenge of DFS
- Recommendations for accelerating DFS growth-An Indian perspective
- How a cyber-attack cause next financial crisis
- Balance between regulation and innovation: using financial technology, digital currencies like bitcoin and block chain
- Regulation for inclusive digital finance
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 75,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 28/11/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 28/11/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 28/11/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 14/04/2020
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 29/06/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...