Become the leader you always wanted to be
The Executive Certificate Program in Leadership and Strategic Management is a uniquely practical and relevant program designed to drive powerful insights that participants can apply immediately to become better leaders and accelerate their careers. Completion of this course will help participants gain a deeper understanding of what leadership is all about and how to apply it to everyday life. This program also enables participants to build and lead winning teams. Importance of continuous improvement and innovation in fostering growth, evaluating and overcoming leadership challenges are some of the other takeaways of this program.
Earn an International Certificate
Certificate for the program awarded by The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University, USA.
Special access to Jack Welch
Participants have access to multiple exclusive videos by Jack Welch, a once-in-a-lifetime experience that organizations across the globe pay top dollar for
Guest lectures by industry leaders & CXO’s in India
Relevant, practical and must-know aspects of leadership and what it means in the Indian context brought to you by industry leaders and CXOs.
Professional Leadership Developmental Plan
Build guides, checklists and playbooks to create your own Professional Leadership Developmental Plan.
Experiential leadership program
Be a part of a unique experiential leadership program where you not only learn concepts and but are also able to apply them to real world situations immediately.
Course content & structure designed by JWMI
The content & structure of this program have been designed by JWMI, under the guidance of Jack Welch himself. The only program led by a CEO who has achieved epic results on the front lines of business.
Who should attend
- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For non-Indian participants, the equivalent academic qualifications from their home country will be considered
- Working Professionals
Dr. Charles Newman
Dr. Charles Newman is President and CEO of Newman Executive Education and Development and is also an Professor of Strategic Management at the Jack Welch Management Institute, Florida International University, the Graduate School of University of Maryland University College and an internationally recognized executive and consultant.
On the payment of the full program fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by the Jack Welch Management Institute, USA.
Live & Interactive Classes
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Krishna Mohan YPRV
Head - Research & Strategy
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of recorded and live virtual lectures that will be delivered online via internet to desktops/laptops of students or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from JWMI and industry leaders and CXOs from India. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which they may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to approach the faculty in real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to ask questions.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the virtual online lectures is required for the successful completion of this program. There may be are periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program.
The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University is a widely acclaimed online educational institution based in the United States, offering a top-ranked executive Master of Business Administration degree and executive certificate programs for working adults. Its unique mission is to transform the lives of its students by providing them with the tools to become better leaders, build great teams, and help their organizations win.
The program is personally led by Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric. Jack is one of the world’s most respected and celebrated CEOs, known for his unmatched track record of success, enormous love of people, fierce passion for winning, and unbridled desire to change the world for the better using his unique management practices. Working closely with an outstanding faculty, Jack Welch is engaged in every aspect of the Jack Welch Management Institute. He appears in regular videos about current business events, hosts live video conferences, interacts with students via email, and is deeply involved in the development of the program’s curriculum.
According to Fortune, The Jack Welch Management Institute is one of the very few business schools that is run like a business, with a laser-like focus on customer service. JWMI’s Net Promoter Score reached a record 77 this summer, surpassing companies like Apple, JetBlue, and Amazon. Poets and Quants has named the Jack Welch Management Institute among the hottest schools to watch this year, alongside Wharton and Yale. JWMI has also been ranked #1 Most Influential Education Brand on LinkedIn.
- Toward the Leadership Mindset
- Defining and Aligning Mission and Values to Drive Performance
- Developing a Culture of Trust, Candor and Openness
- Building Your Winning Team
- Managing for Outcomes
- Getting Every Brain in the Game
- Thinking and Acting Like and Entrepreneur
- Ensuring that Your Team is the Place to Be
- You’re a Leader…Now What?
|For Indian Residents||
Early Bird Price:Rs. 50,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
|For International Students||
Early Bird Price: USD: 1150
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 20,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
Rs. 10,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 20/04/2017
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Rs. 20,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 25/06/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Crafting a great product is just the first half of the story of running a successful business because generating revenue is dependent upon making the potential customers aware of the product, its advantages and the reasons why it is better than its...
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...