Navigate the advertising world with skills & knowledge from MICA
Marketing today has truly become a battleground. Integrated marketing communication is the strategic weapon which fights competition and yields a ‘top-of-the-mind-recall’ to the brand. On one hand, consumers are becoming more and more demanding with lots of brands to choose from. On the other their attention spans have significantly reduced due to clutter, chaos and time poverty. In a scenario like this, advertising and public relations are strategic tools which if used smartly can earn mind space. With the advent of digital space and information access to the consumer, these weapons can backfire if not used properly. Therefore, an organization aims at strategically using these weapons in order to generate returns on marketing investment.
Thus, one needs to get equipped with the latest concepts and techniques of advertising and get insights into strategies that attract eyeballs and capture the consumer’s mind. To help achieve the same, MICA offers an online Post Graduate Certificate Program in Advertising Management and Public Relations.
The course aims at skill as well as perspective building for junior and middle level executives in the domain of Advertising Management. It seeks to deliver skills for managing advertising businesses, by combining theoretical learning in the field of communication with the right blend of management education.
5 Day On-Campus module
A week of interaction with faculty at the MICA, Ahmedabad campus
Be a MICA Alumni
Gain the status of MICA alumni on successful completion
Intensive Advertising & PR Curriculum
Initiating from basics of marketing, detailing Advertising & PR, the curriculum also include New Media like Social.
Agency Client Simulation
Account planning framework and client relationship workshops with Ogilvy
Who should Attend?
- For Indian Participants – Graduate (10+2+3) with minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Dr. Falguni Vasavada-Oza
Dr. Falguni Vasavada-Oza is a double gold medalist working as Professor & Chair, Strategic Marketing Area. Prior to MICA, she has worked with the MBA Department of Saurashtra University and Christ College.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Advertising Management and Public Relations issued by MICA.
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Convenient class schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA. Each topic will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from the different industries, subject to availability, may be invited to share their experiences. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 75% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from MICA as appropriate.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- Evolution and growth of Marketing
- Significance of Marketing
- Marketing Environment
- Understanding consumer behaviour
- Understanding high versus low involvement buying behaviours
- Rural consumer behaviour
- Understanding retail environment and shopping behaviour
- Evolution and Growth
- Context of Communication
- Role of advertising in brand building
- Brand positioning
- Agency structures and evolution
- Cases of successful campaigns
- Rural advertising
- Creative brief – importance and writing skills
- Brand positioning tool
- Digital advertising
- Digital world and metrics
- Digital communication strategy
- Branded content strategy
- Evolution & growth of PR
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Communication
- Stakeholder relations
- Online reputation management
- Media & Entertainment Industry – An overview
- Media Planning
- Media Scheduling
- Media Management
- Understanding Social Media
- Understanding User Generated Content
- Account planning tools and framework
- Ogilvy workshop
- Client agency relationship
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 125,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/07/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 18/07/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/07/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2019
Rs. 40,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/12/2019
Rs. 40,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/04/2020
All applications for this program must be made through online registration on the website. As a part of the application process, you will be required to furnish details about your educational qualification and professional work experience. You will also need to submit a soft copy of a Statement of Purpose, which you may do so on or before the date of payment of the 2nd installment.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. Organizations are investing in tools to gather data at various touchpoints and want to reach newer markets, acquire new customers and get more out of the current resources with the information...
The program on Strategic Performance Management is a multi-functional program. It is targeted at executives with a minimum of 4 years of work experience, predominantly focusing on leadership level and those in the process of preparing for such...
Supply Chain Management has emerged as one of the key areas of management, promising tremendous opportunities for cost optimization and for maximizing customer value. In a competitive marketplace, an organization can gain advantage by working...