Embark on the Journey of Success with Digital Marketing Course from MICA
The Advanced Certificate Program in Digital Marketing, from MICA, has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with key aspects of digital marketing. The participants are expected to gain working knowledge in the digital marketing domain and develop an understanding of the framework within online marketing businesses and its operations.
Live sessions by the faculty facilitate one-on-one interactions to help learners resolve all their queries, as against isolated learning in recorded sessions. Our dedicated student support team guides you through the course and tech support team is available live during sessions for seamless learning. Join the hands-on learning experience with case studies, projects and simulations along with expert faculty from MICA.
Advanced Certificate & MICA Alumni Status
Earn an Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing & Alumni Status from MICA
Learn from the Best, LIVE!
Live tutored classes, not recorded sessions, from eminent faculty of MICA
End Term Project
Project based on industry case study that takes the student through the complete digital campaign planning process
Learn to Leverage various Digital Marketing Channels
Gain deeper understanding of the Why, What and How of leveraging various Digital Marketing channels
Master various Digital Marketing Tools
Hands-on practice on Digital Marketing Tools (across various channels) to move rapidly and profitably against competition
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written, is mandatory
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns or Working professionals
Amit is a Professor of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Trainer, Digital Media Consultant, Start-ups & Social Enterprise Enthusiast, and a Partner at Unnagi. Since graduating from MICA, Amit has worked for over two decades in strategic media planning, media research, and digital media. He has worked across geographies & cultures in India, Middle East, West Africa, and South-East Asia. Over the course of his career, he has worked with leading global agencies like Mediacom, Lintas Media Group, Universal McCann, OMD and Dentsu where he had the opportunity to manage the traditional as well as digital media mandates for some of biggest global brands across different categories. HeHe has also worked with leading global market research agencies like ACNielsen & TNS Global. In his last job, he was the CEO of PlanB Digital, a boutique digital marketing agency in Bangalore. Before this, he was the Regional Strategy Director for the MENA region at Dentsu Media in Dubai. In 2013, he co-created MICA’s Digital Communication Management (DCM) Specialization along with other MICA faculty. He is currently enrolled as a doctoral scholar at CMR University, Bangalore to do a PhD
Prof. Siddharth Deshmukh
Siddharth, The Travelling Professor, graduated as a “First of the MICAn” in 1996 (first batch of MICA’s two-year flagship PGDM) and is back to his Alma Mater as an Adjunct Faculty & Senior Advisor. Siddharth has been teaching at MICA for last many years in his capacity as an Adjunct Faculty. He co-created MICA’s Digital Communication Management (DCM) Specialization along with other MICA faculty. He has mentored over 100 students to convert their ideas into prototypes and potential ventures (this is a six-month project for MICA’s second year PGDM students in lieu of dissertation). He also teaches foundation courses in Digital Transformational Frameworks and User Experience Design. Besides these, Siddharth has taught various other digital and non-digital courses across institutes. Early in his career, he turned an entrepreneur and digital venture/product development evangelist for over a decade – with his earlier UK based company, Cohezia. He remains on Cohezia’s Advisory Board and the various ventures it develops and grows.
Sanjay is a senior management professional with extensive experience in the field of digital marketing. An alumnus of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A), he is also a graduate of the Government College of Engineering, Pune (COEP), India. Since graduating from IIM-A, he entered the online space very early in his career in 2000 when he joined Fabmart.com, one of the earliest Indian eCommerce story. Later, he worked for Baazee.com (later acquired by eBay) as a founding team member. Sanjay subsequently worked in senior management roles for leading online businesses in Australia, UK and Ireland for many years before returning to India. On his return to India, he was Director of Digital Analytics at Fidelity Investments and Senior Director and Head – Global Delivery, Customer Acquisition Cloud at 7.ai. He is currently an independent consultant advising organisations on their digital growth strategies. His areas of expertise include Digital Marketing Strategy, Customer Acquisition, Engagement, Retention and Digital Analytics. Sanjay is a regular visiting faculty at MICA teaching various courses in the Digital Marketing domain for both PGP & Online courses.
Sheshank has more than a decade worth of experience in consumer facing businesses including FMCG, Food & Apparel retail. An alumnus of XLRI, Jamshedpur, he is also an engineering graduate VTU, Karnataka. After graduating from XLRI, Sheshank worked with Coca Cola & Marico. In a long stint with Levi Strauss & Co. he worked in various marketing roles in Sales, Brand & Category management roles including digital marketing responsibilities for the brand. Currently an independent marketing consultant, advising organisations on Marketing Strategy and Process Design, Retail and Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing Strategy, and Digital Analytics. Sheshank is a regular visiting faculty at MICA teaching various courses in the Digital Marketing domain for both PGP & Online courses.
Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing from MICA
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded an Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing Course by MICA.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom Based Learning
Sessions with peers & faculty for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Talentedge digital marketing program has allowed to access holistic knowledge and improve my pitch toward our clients. The understanding of social and analytics have especially given me more insights towards strategizing for clients. The program is really nice and must do for the students and Professionals.
Business Manager, Gateway Technolabs pvt. ltd.
Oct 2016 Batch
When you work with a digital marketing agency, you live your life on your toes, juggling countless assignments till nocturnal hours. After completing my MBA almost a decade back and diving head-first into the sea of Marketing, I realised that the waters are not familiar anymore. Hence the need for upskilling to survive in this domain was as necessary as the air we breathe.
Coincidently, at the same time, I stumbled upon Talentedge and PG Certificate Program in Digital Marketing from MICA. Kudos to the impeccable targeting of Talentedge.
So, I took the leap and enrolled for this program and as they say, the rest is history. It's been a great learning experience doing this course with MICA, anchored by TalentEdge. The program expertly explained every aspect of Digital Marketing and widened my scope of work tenfold. Prof. Kishore was no less than a rockstar during his lectures and highly proactive in making the concepts clear as a crystal.
Shortly after completing the program, it helped me contribute more to my clients at my agency and I wholeheartedly thank Talentedge & MICA for being a part of my success story.
Senior Manager- Client Services, Greenroom
Dec 2018 Batch
Talentedge's delivery platform is wonderful. Digital Marketing course content and web-link availability on cloud enabled us to attend lecture in case we missed the class, and that is a great way to ensure best delivery.
Oct 2016 Batch
This program can be a game changer for an aspiring Digital marketer. One can learn a lot from faculty like Prof Amit Kishore who is brilliant & awesome. He brings his wealth of marketing experience along with his strong understanding of dynamics in digital marketing arena. The online platform in which this program was delivered was simple & effective. You are never bored, thanks to the chat box, which is super active all the time. Overall it has been a great learning experience for me personally and I am looking forward for bringing on these learnings in my work arena.
Oct 2016 Batch
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Marketing and Communication
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Live and Interactive digital learning platform. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the Course. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other Course-related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria and assignments will be awarded a Advanced Certificate by MICA.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Advantages of digital medium over other medium
- Digital medium in today’s marketing plan
- Basics of Search Marketing – Organic & Paid Search Results
- Overview of Google AdWords
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Tracking the success of SEM
- Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- On-page & Off-page Optimization
- Setting up a Search Ad Campaign
- Different kinds of display marketing
- The display marketing ecosystem
- Retargeting & dynamic retargeting
- Setting up a Display Ad Campaign
- Different social media channels
- Building a robust Social Media strategy
- Content marketing: Storytelling in social media
- Measuring social media ROI
- Setting up a Social Ad Campaign
- The basics of Email Marketing
- Effective email content
- Customer acquisition through email
- Nurturing & automation of email marketing
- The concept of A/B testing & its use in email marketing
- Different kinds of Mobile Marketing
- The Mobile Marketing ecosystem
- Mobile app Marketing
- Mobile app Monetisation
- Digital measurement landscape
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Interpreting the data in Google Analytics
- There will be at least 3 additional tutorial classes in between modules throughout the course
- Schedule will be announced along with the course session plan
- Objective is to catch up and take stock of progression of learnings
- Also, learn inter-module dynamics of digital marketing channels
- Project based on industry case study
- Bring together all the learnings from the course in a single project
|For Indian Residents||
INR 80,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
INR 20,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 18/11/2021
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/01/2022
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication is designed, with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management. This includes understanding...