Time to start your own eCommerce business
This program in eCommerce Business Management has been designed with an intent to introduce participants to the concepts, elements, business models and other dynamics of running an electronic commerce business. With organizations around the globe focusing more and more on leveraging new internet technologies for business, a comprehensive understanding of the eCommerce business is proving essential to professionals engaged in this domain. This program is geared provide the participants with a 360 degree view of eCommerce business management covering integral aspects like prevalent business models, digital marketing, customer acquisition, tools and techniques, running ecommerce operations, emerging and global trends and applicable legal and regulatory framework.
Get a PG Certificate from MICA
Opportunity to earn a PG Certificate in eCommerce Business Management from MICA
Learn from the best at MICA
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from MICA, along with guest lectures on practical insights from other seasoned industry professionals.
Case studies by professionals from OLX
Gain perspective on real life case studies shared by professionals from OLX
Gain access to Talentedge's Cloud Campus
This contains course presentations, projects, case studies, assignments and other reference materials as applicable to this program
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns may be considered on a case to case basis.
- Corporate Nominated (Educational qualification criteria may be considered for exemption in cases where participants have some prior work experience)
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in eCommerce Business Management issued by MICA.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Convenient class schedule
Learn without quitting job
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures by experienced and eminent professors from MICA, that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. There will also be guest lectures on selected topics by experienced professionals from OLX. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully clear the same in along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded an appropriate certificate by MICA.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- Importance of eCommerce
- Market and Customers
- Emerging Trends
- Opportunities and Challenges
- B2B (MRO Hubs, Catalogue Hubs, Yield Managers, Exchanges)
- B2C (Portal, Storefront, Content Provider, Service Provider, Transaction Broker, Community Provider, Market Creator)
- Technology and Internet requirements
- Website development and Hosting considerations
- Web based Market Research
- Digital marketing Strategy
- Website Traffic
- Online Sales Promotion
- Identifying Target Consumers
- Understanding Online Behaviour
- Channel Planning
- User Experience
- Revenue Generation
- Affiliate Networks & Vendor Management
- Shopping Carts & Online Payments
- Managing Inventory and Logistics
- Order Fulfilment
- Customer Service
- Website & Data Security
- Privacy Laws
- Taxation Laws
- Copyrights & Trademarks
- International regulations
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 29/02/2016
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 29/02/2016
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 29/02/2016
Rs. 10,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 01/03/2016
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 20/04/2016
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Registration Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation/diploma mark sheet, provisional degree/diploma certificate or degree/diploma certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form.
Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Installments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...
Call us to get more information
Our counsellors will call you back in next 24 hours to help you with courses best suited for your career