Grow your career with Digital Marketing Course
This digital marketing certification course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with key aspects of digital marketing. The participant is expected to gain working knowledge in digital marketing domain and develop an understanding of the framework within online marketing businesses and its operations.
Live sessions by the faculty facilitate one-on-one interactions to help learners resolve all their queries, as against isolated learning in recorded sessions. Our dedicated student support team guides you through the course and tech support team is available live during sessions for seamless learning. Join the hands on learning experience with case studies, projects and simulations along with expert faculty from MICA.
PG Certificate & Alumni Status
Earn a PG certificate and get alumni status from MICA
Learn from the best, LIVE!
Live tutored classes, not recorded sessions, from eminent faculty of MICA
End term project
Project based on industry case study that takes the student through the complete digital campaign planning process
Learn to leverage various Digital Marketing channels
Gain deeper understanding of the Why, What and How of leveraging various Digital Marketing Channels.
Master various Digital Marketing tools
Hands-on practice on Digital Marketing Tools (across various channels) to move rapidly and profitably against Competition.
2 Day on Campus Module
Only for first 30 registrations. Interact with faculty and your peers at the MICA campus.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns or Working professionals.
Amit is a Professor of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Trainer, Digital Media Consultant, Start-ups & Social Enterprise Enthusiast, and a Partner at Unnagi. Since graduating from MICA, Amit has worked for over two decades in strategic media planning, media research, and digital media. He has worked across geographies & cultures in India, Middle East, West Africa, and South-East Asia. Over the course of his career, he has worked with leading global agencies like Mediacom, Lintas Media Group, Universal McCann, OMD and Dentsu where he had the opportunity to manage the traditional as well as digital media mandates for some of biggest global brands across different categories. He has also worked with leading global market research agencies like ACNielsen & TNS Global. In his last job, he was the CEO of PlanB Digital, a boutique digital marketing agency in Bangalore. Before this, he was the Regional Strategy Director for the MENA region at Dentsu Media in Dubai. In 2013, he co-created MICA’s Digital Communication Management (DCM) Specialization along with other MICA faculty. He is currently enrolled as a doctoral scholar at CMR University, Bangalore to do a PhD
Prof. Siddharth Deshmukh
Siddharth, The Travelling Professor, graduated as a “First of the MICAn” in 1996 (first batch of MICA’s two-year flagship PGDM) and is back to his Alma Mater as an Adjunct Faculty & Senior Advisor. Siddharth has been teaching at MICA for last many years in his capacity as an Adjunct Faculty. He co-created MICA’s Digital Communication Management (DCM) Specialization along with other MICA faculty. He has mentored over 100 students to convert their ideas into prototypes and potential ventures (this is a six-month project for MICA’s second year PGDM students in lieu of dissertation). He also teaches foundation courses in Digital Transformational Frameworks and User Experience Design. Besides these, Siddharth has taught various other digital and non-digital courses across institutes. Early in his career, he turned an entrepreneur and digital venture/product development evangelist for over a decade – with his earlier UK based company, Cohezia. He remains on Cohezia’s Advisory Board and the various ventures it develops and grows.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Digital Marketing Course by MICA.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom Based Learning
Sessions with peers & faculty for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Talentedge's delivery platform is wonderful. Digital Marketing course content and web-link availability on cloud enabled us to attend lecture in case we missed the class, and that is a great way to ensure best delivery.
Oct 2016 Batch
This program can be a game changer for an aspiring Digital marketer. One can learn a lot from faculty like Prof Amit Kishore who is brilliant & awesome. He brings his wealth of marketing experience along with his strong understanding of dynamics in digital marketing arena. The online platform in which this program was delivered was simple & effective. You are never bored, thanks to the chat box, which is super active all the time. Overall it has been a great learning experience for me personally and I am looking forward for bringing on these learnings in my work arena.
Oct 2016 Batch
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Marketing and Communication
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Live and Interactive digital learning platform. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the Course. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other Course-related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
There is a 2-day campus module at the MICA campus. There are only 30 seats available for the campus module. Additional campus fees of Rs 12,000+ GST (or USD 200) is payable. Please note that this does not include transport and accommodation.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this Course. There may be periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the Course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria and assignments will be awarded a PG Certificate by MICA.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Advantages of digital medium over other medium
- Digital medium in today’s marketing plan
- Basics of Search Marketing – Organic & Paid Search Results
- Overview of Google AdWords
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Tracking the success of SEM
- Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- On-page & Off-page Optimization
- Different social media channels
- Social media for various businesses: B2C & B2B
- Measuring social media ROI
- Content marketing: Storytelling in social media
- The basics of email marketing
- The concept of A/B testing & its use in email marketing
- Different kinds of display marketing
- The display marketing ecosystem
- Retargeting & dynamic retargeting
- Different kinds of Mobile Marketing
- The Mobile Marketing ecosystem
- Digital measurement landscape
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Interpreting the data in Google Analytics
- There will be at least 3 additional tutorial classes in between modules throughout the course
- Schedule will be announced along with the course session plan
- Objective is to catch up and take stock of progression of learnings
- Also, learn inter-module dynamics of digital marketing channels
Project based on industry case study.
- Campaign Strategy & Planning workshop
- End term project case study solution & presentation by participants
- To be scheduled for the weekend immediately after the last weekend of the course
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 16/05/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 16/05/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Without Campus Fees
Rs. 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 16/05/2019
With Campus Fees
Rs. 30,000 + GST
Rs. 15,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 06/08/2019
Rs. 27,000 + GST
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 20/10/2019
Rs. 25,000 + GST
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...