Get Your Hands On Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning To Decode Data
According to research and advisory firm Gartner
• 75% of all registered Indian companies have invested or are going to invest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science
• AI will create 2.3 million Machine Learning jobs by 2020
The future of business industry is visualized as a combination of refined machines and adaptive software. This has hailed concepts like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to enable a business attain rapid success.
This Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning course is most suitable for business/functional professionals who are seeking to understand the domain of AI and ML and explore how structured knowledge in this area can contribute productively to business objectives. In-depth learning of R or Python will not be part of this course, although some exposure with respect to Machine Learning will be provided.
During the course, participants will be exposed to cloud based Machine Learning tool as well as own computer based machine learning tools. Participants will understand initial Machine Learning concepts using a cloud based graphical tool (Microsoft Azure), and thereafter using two other visual programming tools that can be downloaded on individual systems.
At the completion of this course, a participant must be able to:
• Learn concepts behind Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Know the algorithms and their usage in solving business problems
• Recognize their impact on various functions in businesses
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from SPJIMR
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will get a certificate of completion from SPJIMR
Acquaint yourself with trending domains like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
Practical exposure of trending domains like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc. through examples and datasets
Introduction to advance concepts like RPA and Bots
Gain hands-on exposure to Robotic Process Automation and developing intelligent bots
Get first-hand exposure to tools like R, Python, Weka etc.
Learn the applications of Python and R in Machine Learning
Hands-on practice of concepts learnt through working on examples and datasets
Get hands-on exposure to popular concepts and learn their use and application to solve business problems
Lectures imparted by top faculty & industry experts
Eminent faculty from SPJIMR & guest lecturers (industry experts) to provide practical insights into real life applications
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Participants need to have at least 4 GB RAM PC/Laptop with i5 processor.
- Ability to seamlessly install and run Windows based applications will be required (most software run on Windows systems).
- Off class access to reasonable internet bandwidth and readiness to do hands-on exercises on own laptop/desktop.
- Prior coding/programming is not a prerequisite, although exposure will be useful.
- Participants will need to download software as may be required. Necessary information will be sent to participants closer to commencement date.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
Dr. Anil Vishnu Vaidya
Dr. Anil Vaidya is Professor of Information Management, also holds responsibility as Area Head of ‘Information Management’ at S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai. He has been with SPJIMR since January 2011. Prior to joining SPJIMR he was industry practitioner for 33 years, in CIO roles in MNCs such as Philips, Rhone-Poulenc and Parke-Davis. In Philips he progressed from Country role, as Sr. Director IT, to Cluster Director role to Asia-Pacific role to Global role; was based in Eindhoven, Netherlands, in Philips IT HQ for 3 years. Post industry career, past 8 years Dr. Vaidya has been a full time Academician, one year with Symbiosis, Pune as Director of SCIT, and after that in Mumbai with SPJIMR since 2011. Earlier he has taught for Mumbai University MMS, MMM, MFM, MIM programs at NMIMS and JBIMS as visiting faculty for 20 years. Academically, Dr. Vaidya graduated as Doctor of Business Administration from University of Bradford, UK, in 2011. He did his MBA from University of Akron, Ohio, USA, in 1982. He has his bachelor degrees from University of Mumbai; B.Sc. (Mumbai, 1972), B. Sc. (Tech) (Mumbai, 1975). Recently he completed his LLB from University of Mumbai (2013-2016) to consolidate his law base in Cyberlaws. Dr. Vaidya also holds global certifications from ISACA viz. CISA and CISM. He is also certified as ITSM.
Post the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance & evaluation criteria of the Executive Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by SPJIMR.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of LIVE and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by multiple eminent faculty from SPJIMR as well as Guest speakers from the industry. The approach to pedagogy combines live lectures, application exercises with hands-on practice for some sessions and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to SLIQ, Talentedge’s Cloud Campus, through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the Live classes or offline via SLIQ to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These can be in the form of a quiz, assignment, case study or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from SPJIMR as appropriate.
Established in 1981, SPJIMR, a leading school of management in the heart of India’s financial centre, has grown over the years to be recognized as one of the top 10 business schools of India. SPJIMR is a constituent unit of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, India’s premier non-profit that has for over seven decades worked in the cause of education and for preserving and promoting India’s rich cultural heritage. It functions as an autonomous Institute with entrepreneurial agility.
SPJIMR’s mission is to influence, practice and promote value-based growth through pedagogic innovations, proactive industry engagement and pioneering programs in management education. More than 1,000 participants from diverse backgrounds are enrolled at any given time across a range of management programs offered by it.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 65,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/10/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 17/10/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/10/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 04/02/2020
Rs. 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/04/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...