The Masters Program in Management from Talentedge is an experiential learning based intensive program where participants are exposed to comprehensive and practical aspects of various career oriented management disciplines. The program is structured in two levels namely Intermediate and Advanced. The Intermediate level includes comprehensive coverage of core management disciplines while the Advanced level includes industry relevant specialization streams. As a part of this program, participants will also be trained in areas like Business Communications and Personality Management which are vital in today’s competitive business environment.
Participants for this course will be selected through a rigorous selection process and will get placed within the first 6 months of program commencement.
A variety of courses spanning the domain of People Management, Marketing and International Business would be taught in the program by experienced faculty and industry experts. As the pedagogy would range from engaging classroom discussions to input sharing, to case studies, class activities, and simulations, it would help bring participants face-to-face with the business realities, equipping them to acquire skills necessary for successfully handling the challenges in the practical domain. The program seeks to impart participants the basic and fundamental management skills to propel their careers into an exciting new direction, thus providing a platform for building a successful global career.
One-of-a-kind unique HYBRID Custom Certificate Program
Participants have an option to combine the MPM program with any other course offered by Taletnedge (with an additional program fee) and create their own custom online education certificate course
Job Support Assurance by Talentedge
Pre-placement offers for participants within 6 months of program commencement via Talentedge’s unique Industry-Academia partnership model
6 Month Paid Internship
6 months of paid internship with Corporates as a part of the course
Gain Hands-on Practical Skills with State of the Art Pedagogy and Curriculum
Engaging pedagogy that includes case discussions, class activities and simulations, geared to impart hands-on practical skills relevant to present day workplace
Earn Dual Certification
Participants successfully completing the program will get MPM (Intermediate) and MPM (Advanced) Certificates from Talentedge
Unique “Money Back” offer on Placement Fee
If Talentedge is unable to secure a pre-placement letter of intent within 6 months of program commencement, participants will get a full refund of the Placement Fee
Who should attend
Graduate Degree or Diploma
Knowledge seekers who seek to gain formal training in the area of Business Management and interested in kick-starting a corporate career should enroll for this course.
Graduates, in any discipline, from any UGC recognized University with minimum 50% Marks.
Live & Interactive Classes
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from premier B-Schools and by experienced industry experts. The course will be primarily taught though a combination of live lectures, engaging classroom discussions, input sharing, case studies, class activities and simulations. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, cases and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors and instructors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 85% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be some assignments and evaluations built in as a part of the course which may be in the form of online assessments, projects or other objective/subjective components as relevant and applicable to the course. Such assignments are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning.
Talentedge is an Ed-Tech firm. We are the first to bring ‘Live & Interactive’ anywhere learning in digital format. Jointly with world’s leading institutes and corporates, we offer courses to working professionals, enabling them to plan their future course of action and fast track their careers. Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 4,50,000 individuals and corporate learners, facilitating a social collaborative learning experience in digital space.
We enable working professionals to plan their future course of action and fast track their careers. Talentedge is changing the way India learns. We are also one of the first Ed-Tech organizations to be credited with an ISO: 9001-2008 certification.
What you'll learn
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Sciences
- Operations Management
- Professional Business Communication
- MS Office Training
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology
- Business Law
- Business Strategy
- Fundamentals of International Management
- Global Business Environment
- Personality Management: Image Consulting and Etiquette training
- Sales and Digital Marketing Management
- Applied Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Investment Banking
- Data science and Data Analytics
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 350,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 30/07/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment|
Rs. 847 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 30/07/2020
Rs. 20,339 + GST*
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation mark sheet, provisional degree certificate or degree certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form. Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
The Program Coordinator,
CP in Business Management – IIFT,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...
Call us to get more information
Our counsellors will call you back in next 24 hours to help you with courses best suited for your career