Open doors to a global finance career with ACCA
Established in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification. Whether you’re looking to pursue a career in accountancy, finance, or take on a management role, ACCA provides ambitious professionals with the most relevant accounting competencies as well as in-demand skills required in modern business practice. As a graduate, you can explore a range of career options in either general practice or a more specialized area, such as auditing, tax, corporate finance, business recovery, forensic accounting, and more.
Award-winning tutors from the London School of Business and Finance, UK
Learn from anywhere
Advanced online learning platform used by thousands of students across the globe
Learn from Gold Partner of ACCA
LSBF Online has been awarded with ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner status
Certificate of Participation from LSBF
Earn a Certificate of Participation from LSBF for each of the exam preparatory course completed successfully
Upto 75% discount on registration & exemption fees
When you apply through LSBF at Talentedge
Global Career Opportunities
More than 7,110 ACCA approved employers globally
Access to ACCA Job Board
Browse through a wide range of ACCA Accountancy & Finance vacancies to find your ideal job and apply online.
Opportunity to earn B.Sc / MBA from Oxford Brookes University
B.SC and/or MBA from Oxford Brookes University on successfully clearing the relevant exams & satisfying the qualifying criteria
Who Should Attend
Direct entry to the ACCA qualification at various levels is available if you have 10+2 (B.Com, BBA, BBM, MBA, M.Com, CA, ICWA)
If you have completed relevant qualifications prior to starting your ACCA qualification, you may be eligible for exemptions. If you qualify, you will be exempt from taking certain exams and can begin your studies at the level that’s right for you.
- Certificates and diplomas awarded by a recognised institution
- Foundation degrees
- Undergraduate degrees
- Postgraduate degrees
- Professional qualifications
Talk to our counsellors to understand how your qualifications can help you get exemptions.
Comprising highly qualified, seasoned business professionals and academics from around the world, our faculty are dedicated to ensuring students succeed in every endeavor, from gaining chartered accreditation to achieving career enhancing qualifications
On successful completion of the ACCA exam preparatory course, you would earn a certificate a participation from LSBF.
On successful completion of all nine Fundamentals level papers, including passing F7, F8 and F9, earn an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA. You will also have an opportunity to earn a BSC in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University on satisfying the requisite criteria.
On successful completion of all the requisite Professional Level Papers along with the Ethics and Professional Skills Module and applicable professional experience, you will be awarded ACCA Membership. You will also have an opportunity to earn an MBA from Oxfords Brookes University on satisfying the requisite criteria
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere without leaving your job
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
How it works
A participant can enrol for the ACCA Exam Preparatory Course by paying INR 25,000 + taxes for any of the Professional Level Papers, P1 to P7. Our student relationship manager will connect with you after the payment to help you with the registration process and book a slot for you in the relevant preparatory course as per your choice. Alternatively, you can pay for the entire Professional module papers (P1-P7) together by making a payment of INR 1,25,000 + taxes.
It is mandatory to complete the one-time registration process with ACCA before embarking on the ACCA qualifications journey. You will be required to provide all the relevant information along with the requisite documentation to complete the registration process. The initial registration fee is GBP 79. Please speak with our Academic Counsellors to check if you qualify to avail of discounts up to 75% of the registration fee.
- Live and interactive virtual classes
- Access to Progress Test after every session to test knowledge level of participants
- HD quality recorded lectures
- Live Q&A Sessions
- Marked Mock Exam Online resembling the actual exam along with video debrief
- Direct email link with Faculty for doubt clearing
- Discussion forums
- Lecture Notes – Downloadable & Printable
- Course library with articles
- 24X7 tech support
ACCA Exam Registration and Fee Schedule
ACCA Preparatory Course Schedule
London School of Business & Finance
London School of Business and Finance was established in 2003 and has grown from a single college focused on professional qualifications to a business school providing executive education courses as well as postgraduate degrees delivered online.
LSBF is a member of Global University Systems (GUS), which is a growing network of 20 institutions and academic partners providing education to over 40,000 students worldwide.
In 2013, LSBF won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. LSBF won two Global Business Excellence Awards in 2014 for ‘Outstanding Educational Service’ and ‘Outstanding Executive’. In November 2016, LSBF EE achieved BAC accreditation
LSBF secured ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner status for Online ACCA programmes
- Governance and responsibility
- Internal control and review
- Identifying and assessing risk
- Controlling risk
- Professional values, ethics and social responsibility
- The professional and ethical duty of the accountant
- The legal and financial reporting framework
- Reporting the financial performance of entities
- Financial statements of groups of entities
- Specialised entities and specialized transactions
- Implications of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting
- The appraisal of financial performance and position of entities
- Current Developments
- Strategic position, choices and action
- Business and process change
- Information technology
- Project management
- Financial analysis
- Role and responsibility towards stakeholders
- Economic environment for multinational organisations
- Advanced investment appraisal
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate reconstruction and re-organisation
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
- Emerging issues in finance and financial management
- Strategic planning and control
- External influences on organisational performance
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance measurement
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current developments and emerging issues performance management
- The syllabus for this exam changes depending on the region you are based in
- Regulatory Environment
- Professional and Ethical Considerations
- Practice Management
- Audit of historical financial information
- Current Issues and Developments
|For Indian Residents||
INR 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 09/05/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...