Attain Excellence in HR management
HR managers are challenged with current human capital comprising varied nationalities and ethnicities. The importance of HR for organisations is also on the rise as it is evolving to enable achievement of strategic goals. This requires HR managers to hone their skills and make the best of all available resources to be able to drive their workforce to higher efficiencies.
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment. University of Dubai, in partnership with SHRM, has developed this program to support capability building of HR professionals. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), being the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management perfectly, complements the University of Dubai’s academic expertise in this endeavour.
Certificate from University of Dubai
Opportunity to earn a certificate from University of Dubai.
Special sessions organised by SHRM
Interact with senior HR practitioners through special sessions organised by SHRM.
Earn Global SHRM Certification
Global SHRM CP & SCP Certification and eligibility to earn global HR certification.
Learn from the leading Faculty
Eminent faculty from University Of Dubai and SHRM.
SHRM Global Membership
Avail SHRM Global Membership at special price of AED 276.
Industry and Environment related topics
Learn HR Analytics and UAE & GCC labor laws amongst other industry and environment related topics.
Who should attend
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
Dr. Arun Prasad
Dr. Arun Prasad is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management / Organization Behavior at University of Dubai. He has a rich 14+ years of corporate and academic experience in Human Resource Management & Organizational Development domain. He has worked in Europe, USA, Middle East, India and China. Dr. Arun has held lead positions spanning across Total Rewards, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HRIS, HR Business Partnering & HR Operations domain. He holds professional certifications like “SHRM – Senior Certified Professional”, awarded by SHRM; “Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager”, awarded by CAMI, USA and “Situational Leadership II”, certification by The Ken Blanchard companies. His research and consulting interests are in the area of General Management, Strategic Human Resource Management (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, International HRM, Performance Management, HR Scorecard), Leadership, Knowledge Management, Learning Management and Organization Development and Change.
Ayman Nadim has over 25 years of experience in Organization Development and Talent Management. He has been associated with several governments and multi-nationals/conglomerates in the Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Construction, FMCG and Consultancy Holding domains, as a C-level executive with international exposure covering GCC, Middle East, West Africa and Asia. Ayman is also a Keynote speaker in several HR international summits and conferences in Egypt, UAE, KSA and Bahrain.
Certificate of Completion/Participation (as applicable) in HRM issued by University of Dubai and an additional SHRM Certification Preparation Course issued by SHRM
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Interactive live sessions with industry stalwarts
Raghavendra Rao Nippani
Head - Client Servicing
And And Brand Partner
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
The classes for this course will be conducted through LIVE lectures beamed online via internet to participants’ desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device SLIQ 2.0 platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures and case discussions provided by University of Dubai’s faculty. Select industry experts would also be included to provide practical insights.
In addition to imparting knowledge on advanced areas like HR Analytics and providing a region specific context, the contents of this course have also been integrated with the SHRM Competency Model. This is designed to help participants keen on applying for the SHRM certification in their preparation for certification exams, conducted independently by SHRM.
SHRM’s mission is to support the HR professionals and advance the HR profession through globally recognised certifications, collaborative communities, comprehensive resources, research, professional development opportunities, academic alliances and advisory services. SHRM currently represents 3,00,000 members in 165 countries.
The SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), which is based on the SHRM Competency Model outlines the content of SHRM’s certification examinations, the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) exam for early-career and mid-level practitioners, and the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) exam for senior-level and executive practitioners. SHRM credentials provide reliable indicators to the global business community that the credential holder has the necessary capabilities in both aspects of HR practice—competencies and knowledge—that are required for effective job performance.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the live virtual lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. There will be a final, end course, online assessment at the end of the course. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion in HRM by University of Dubai. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by University of Dubai. All participants will also be eligible to receive a certificate of participation from SHRM.
About University Of Dubai
The University of Dubai (UD) has been home to talented students and experienced faculty drawn from all around the world. The University has achieved international distinction and accreditation in academic and vocational areas. UD, which is accredited locally by the Ministry of Education, prides itself in their two distinguished international accreditations; AACSB and ABET.
The University of Dubai offers a variety of business, law, engineering and IT programs. UD are committed to developing and educating leaders who will make a difference in the world. Central to UD’s success is a body of outstanding faculty members who instil a thorough understanding of modern education through enthusiastic teaching and advanced research. They have made classrooms a place where learning is a passionate and interactive engagement.
The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge. It imparts critical thinking and judgment for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly-changing world.
We hope that you will explore our site (www.ud.ac.ae). It will help you discover why the University of Dubai is unique among leading institutions of learning in the region.
- Leadership and Navigation
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Presence
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global Cultural and Effectiveness
- Functional Area 1: HR Strategic Planning
- Functional Area 2: Talent Acquisition
- Functional Area 3: Employee Engagement and Retention
- Functional Area 4: Learning and Development
- Functional Area 5: Total Rewards
- Functional Area 6: Structure of HR Function
- Functional Area 7: Organizational Effectiveness
- Functional Area 8: Workforce Management
- Functional Area 9: Employee and Labor Relations
- Functional Area 10: Technology Management
- Functional Area 11: HR in the Global Context
- Functional Area 12: Diversity and Inclusion
- Functional Area 13: Risk Management
- Functional Area 14: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Functional Area 15: Employment Law and Regulations
- Need for Integrated HR Analytics
- Data Analytics Techniques
- Data Interpretation and Storytelling
- Orientation to Big Data Analytics Tools
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Role of Labor Authorities and Agencies in the UAE
- Recruitment of Workers, Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment in the UAE
AED 12250 + 5% VAT
Payment Deadline: 10/05/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
AED 5860 + 5% VAT
AED 3195 + 5% VAT
AED 3195 + 5% VAT
|The instalment option can only be availed by participants from UAE. All other international participants are required to pay the full course fee of AED 12862.50 (AED 12250 + 5% VAT), before the commencement of the course.|
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form and payment to be made in AED at University of Dubai.
For more information or if you have questions please contact us by email email@example.com or call us at +91 8376000600.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before the date of course commencement, whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of AED 500 + applicable taxes for instalment(s) paid & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of University of Dubai & TE prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of AED 100 plus applicable taxes or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
- TALENTEDGE & University of Dubai reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or University of Dubai cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Crafting a great product is just the first half of the story of running a successful business because generating revenue is dependent upon making the potential customers aware of the product, its advantages and the reasons why it is better than its...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the...