This program from XLRI addresses the explosion of literature around leveraging digital technologies that align to new ways of working at a hybrid workplace (in-person + remote home office) and superior data-driven people analytics. This also includes how organizational psychologists and practitioners can harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to help in the transformation of the workplace.
For today’s organizational psychologists & HR professionals to successfully work with their partners, they must go beyond behavioral science into the realms of computing and business acumen. Today’s HR professionals need to appreciate the unique aspects of behavioral data and the special circumstances which surround HR data and HR systems. Finally, traditional HR professionals must become familiar with research methods, statistics, and data systems to collaborate with these new specialized partners and teams.
Despite the increasing importance of this diversity of skills, many organizations are still under prepared to build teams with the comprehensive skills necessary to have high-performing Digital HR and Analytics functions. And importantly, all these considerations are magnified by the introduction and acceleration of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications in HR.
This program in Digital HR Transformation & AI-Driven HR Analytics will expose the HR Professionals to:
- The basic tenets of Digital Transformation that provide guidance on building connectivity across related domains, their processes, implementation methodologies, and imperatives for sustained adoption.
- The importance of HR Analytics in the context of Digital Transformation – “future of work”.
- HR Analytics concepts, tools, techniques, and their importance in the changing roles of HR (Research methods, statistics, data systems and governance, interpretation of insights, visualization, and storytelling).
- The application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to the HR function, the key use cases, including the pros & cons associated with their implementation/adoption.
- The fundamental skills required by individuals and the best practices for organizations in their HR Transformation journey through applying Digital Technologies, advanced HR analytics and applying Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques in HR.
In summary, by the end of this course, participants will understand the basic tenets of Digital Transformation of the organization, do advanced HR Analytics well, and learn how to begin designing and applying Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning within a larger human capital strategy.