The word analytics gained prominence in the last decade. The blitzkrieg advent of the internet and information technology has made analytics extremely relevant in today’s world. 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. Organizations are investing in tools to gather data at various touchpoints and want to reach newer markets, acquire new customers and get more out of the current resources with the information generated from this data.
This vast data in different formats and from different sources need specialised techniques and skills to make sense of it & provide insights for decision making. Analytics combines data mining, data warehousing, information technology, quantitative methods, statistical analysis and computer-based models like machine learning into one to provide decision-makers all the possible scenarios to make a well thought, informed and researched decision.
Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics has been designed for working professionals in the analytics domain to enhance their skills and learn advanced techniques and for the uninitiated to build their career in the business analytics domain. The course, delivered by the prominent faculty from IIM – Kozhikode, builds from the concepts and introduces advanced techniques like predictive analytics. It also covers contemporary topics including machine learning and its application in decision making. Further, the course comprises of application of these techniques and processes in scenarios of various industries like Banking & Finance, Retail, Supply Chain, Healthcare and others.
Here is how this course will benefit you:
- Understand the critical concepts of business analytics and research and learn it’s applications in industry-specific scenarios
- Find patterns in data with advanced analytic techniques and learn how to improve business performance through fact-based decision-making
- Gain hands-on practical exposure of popular tools such as R and SPSS and in applying the concepts learnt to real-life scenarios
This course from IIM – Kozhikode is the most comprehensive course on Business Analytics. The curriculum includes detailed modules on:
- Introduction to business analytics and data analytics tools
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management and CRM
- Predictive Analytics (Regression techniques, Logistic regression, Tree-based methods, Time-series analysis)
- Advanced Analytics (Dimension reduction technique, Clustering technique)
- Machine Learning (Support vector machine, Neural network, Sentiment analytics)
- Customer and Retail analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Supply chain Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics
As per a report by McKinsey, the world needs 1.5 million MBA holders with business analytics skills at the moment and with experts predicting that 40 zetabytes of data will be in existence by 2020, careers hinging on analytics will only shoot through the roof. So, sign up for the Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics and ensure the success of your career in today’s data-driven world.
Fill in your details and we will call you back at the earliest with more details about this course.