Why Work at Talentedge
Education plays in an individual’s success. No matter how old you are, you never stop learning. Our aim at Talentedge is to make this learning available to all, regardless of geographical boundaries, by integrating our domain expertise with technology to make learning available to all regardless of geographical boundaries throughout India. Our partners constitute the Ivy league institutions of our country. To give our learners the best learning experience, we associate with various industry leaders.
Our employees are motivated and encouraged to learn and grow within the organization. We are led by a team of young and energetic leaders who encourage innovation, creativity, risk taking ability and self-motivational attitude among all employees, across all levels.
We are an Ed-Tech company that is constantly growing, while transforming lives of many, many learners along the way. If you are the kind of person passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, come join us. Unlock your hidden potential in one of the most cohesive working environments of this industry, and grow with us in an unpredictable and multiple fold manner.
- Job Description: Core Sales Role, Aggressive and self-motivated
- Requirement: 4+ years of relevant experience -Sales Skills.
- Prospecting by Cold Calling.
- Initial call with clients to know their requirement and to make an initial level of relationship.
- Planning & developing sales strategy depending on the target region & client requirements.
- Research to identify new accounts, validating the data research and adding new counts to the database.
- Developing and maintaining the sales pipeline in order to meet monthly targets.
- Coordinating with the field sales team to increase the number of appointments per day.
- Focused on quality leads and adds detailed information.
- Coordinating with leads to create friendly operation plans to meet the sales goals.
- Evaluating sales performance and recommending improvements.
- Identified new opportunities within the assigned Industry Sector.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, providing related information and explanations.
This position is invariably an important one. As a counsellor, you will be responsible for understanding the requirement of the individual; thereby providing the essential information regarding the same, so as to take a decision. In the due course, you shall have to maintain regular contacts to feed the individual with regular updates on the same.
Key Responsibilities: The responsibilities would primarily include the Outbound, Inbound & Online Chat processes
- Outbound process: Upsell & cross-sell various Management, IT & Finance related courses
- Inbound process: Attend to the Sales & Services calls received on the Customer Care numbers
- Online Chat Process: Be available to address any query coming through online Chat mode
- Responsible for converting Telephonic Enquiries into admissions
- Responsible for achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Regularly follow up for lead generations through tele-calling
- Counselling & Career guidance on the company offerings seminars, workshops and in-house events
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/Counselling.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hardworking
- Flexible on timings.