Everybody agrees that marketing is overcrowded. In addition to the already teeming thousands of marketing and sales professionals out there, new ones are being added everyday, not only from traditional degree backgrounds, but with hundreds of new MBA institutes all over the country.
The rat race is equal parts frustrating and equal parts critical. With your career on the line, can you really afford to sit back and miss out? We never really know at what point the next opportunity can knock.
But this is not to waste your time: in fact, it’s intended to set you on the quick path to success with the actual advantages that will matter in the corporate world.
Consider the following:
- More than 3 lakh MBAs graduate in India every year – among them, according to statistics, marketing is the most common specialization, followed by Human Resources.
- However, most of the marketing graduates end up being employed in either sales jobs, which are a completely different function in an organization or low-end BPO jobs, which do not have much relevance to marketing strategy and the other disciplines that they learn.
- A significant number of professionals usually face career burnout without ever making it to the middle or senior management, either in terms of money or prestigious positions.
According to experts, the biggest factor affecting early success in marketing is a specialized education from a reputed and leading institution in the country. This not only creates a great first impression on the profile/CV of the candidate but also a significant impact in any job interview, since the first preference is always given to the candidate who has a top B school in their resume.
MICA is the biggest name and by far the most respected institute in Indian Communications and Advertising today. Hailed by the media as India’s premier management school for strategic marketing and communication, MICA alumni have gone on to be CEOs and Presidents of the largest advertising and brand communication companies in the world, and brand strategists in the largest corporations in India.
The Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing and Brand Management by MICA is the most advanced brand strategy and communication program in India today. Covering important and specialized concepts like business market analysis, business and consumer buyer behaviour, market segmentation and targeting as well as product positioning and differentiating and many, many more such career critical subjects, well covered through world-class case examples.
Here is another course that you will definitely consider enrolling for:
Marketing has become the core foundation of any organization, in recent times. With a major share of business investment going in, a proper analysis of the marketing strategy becomes imperative. To measure, analyse and manage the marketing efforts, a professional analytical approach is a mandate.
An analytically planned marketing strategy will not only be enhancing marketer’s efficiency, but will also minimize the wastage of the budget. This fact alone raises the need for effective employment of analytical skills from a marketing professional. Expert skills here will leverage working professionals to make sense out of massive available marketing data and be able to apply in-demand analytical tools.
The Executive Program in Marketing Analytics from IIM Lucknow is drafted to meet the growing demand to compile and analyse data for profit generation.
Some of the key benefits which can be derived out this program are:
- Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded a certificate from IIM Lucknow
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IIM Lucknow
- Program focuses on the most critical aspects of marketing decisions – product, price (including discount), positioning and promotion
- It offers hands-on exposure to popular tools like Excel, R and SPSS
- Learn to leverage ROI models by reaching out the most profitable marketing decisions leveraged by analytics
- Avail a faculty-guided assignment to co-create innovative business solutions with fell
Here is a comprehensive list of modules covered under the Executive Program in Marketing Analytics from IIM Lucknow –
Module 1 – Introduction to Marketing Analytics
- The Customer Journey
- Marketing Data Landscape
Module 2 – Summarize Marketing Data (Using Excel and R Programming)
- Using Pivot Tables
- Summarizing Marketing Data Using Charts
- Exploratory Data Analytics
Module 3 – Forecasting (Using Excel and R Programming)
- Correlation, Simple Regression and Multiple Regression to forecast sales
- Modelling Trend and Seasonality
- Ratio to Moving Average Method
- Winter’s Method
Module 4 – Pricing Analytics
- Optimizing Pricing
- Price Bundling
- Non-Linear Pricing and Price Skimming
- Revenue Management
Module 5 – Analyzing Consumer/Customer Preference (Using Excel and SPSS)
- Factor Analysis
- Multidimensional Scaling (MDS)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (One-Way, Two-Way)
- Conjoint analysis
- Logistic regression
- Cluster analysis
Module 6 – Analytics on Retailing
- Market Basket Analysis and Lift
- Recency-Frequency-Monetary Method and Associated Applications
- Shelf Space Analysis
Module 7 – Analytics on Advertising and Promotion
- Determining Advertising effectiveness
- Media Mix Models
Module 8 – Customer Profitability
- Customer Lifetime Value and Strategies
- Customer Equity
- Customer Acquisition, Retention and Development
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer Loyalty
- Word of mouth
Module 9 – Web Analytics
- Introduction to Web analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics, Identifying key metrics
- Building a web analytics strategy
- Evaluating and Improving Performance
Module 10 – Social Listening and Analytics
- Social listening
- Web Scraping
- Text Mining
So if you are responsible to make sense out of marketing data and justify the ROI analytically, then these skills become an imperative part of your CV. Enrol yourself for the Executive Program in Marketing Analytics from IIM Lucknow.
Fill in your details and we will get back to you with more information on enrolling for this online course in Marketing Analytics.