Learn from skilled instructors with professional experience in the field.
About IIM Lucknow
Established in 1984, The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow is 4th in the prestigious IIM family of management schools in India. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It offers courses accredited to AMBA, AACSB & NIRF.
The mission of IIM Lucknow is to improve management systems with regard to business, industry and public services through pursuit of excellence in management education, research, consultancy and training. It aims to be a preeminent centre of excellence, generating and imparting knowledge in management and providing socially conscious and globally relevant thought leadership.
IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. It nurtures value based young leaders who are capable of driving social and economic transformations towards an ethical, just and sustainable society. It encourages and develops individuals having entrepreneurial spirit and actions capable of solving societal problems through innovative and sustainable business models.
The faculty of IIML are teachers in the true sense of the word – people who impart knowledge that is kept continually updated. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice. It is an ideal setup conducive to learning, accessibility and excellence.
Benefits of Executive Alumni status of IIM L MDP include:
- Receipt of all programme brochures and newsletters from IIM Lucknow (MDP Office)
- Details of Souvenirs available with the MDP office can be shared.
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni
- Access to the IIM Lucknow Campus Library (onsite access)
- 10% discount in fee for any additional program (Open program, Online) at IIM Lucknow (Lucknow and Noida campus)
- 10% group discount on the fee for reference of participants (Minimum group of five)