In today’s world of business, most members of an organizations are involved in project-related activities in some way or the other. With the increasing dynamism and complexity of businesses and macro-environment, the ability to successfully manage business projects has become a critical skill for the sustained profitability and existence of organizations. Hence, competent project management professionals have become a key resource across different levels of the organizational structure.
This comprehensive program in Project Management has been designed to help participants
- Identify the key activities in the project life cycle
- Recognize the components of a project charter and how to appropriately scale them based on the size of a project
- Understand the role of the “triple constraint” in project management and apply it in determining project scope
- Keep projects on track by managing project risks and effectively using a communication plan
- Capture valuable project lessons and use them to define and improve project management practices within your organization
- Develop an action plan for continuing to expand your project management knowledge
- Manage project risk by identifying, analyzing, and responding to the risks
- Analyze and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement to ensure a successful project outcome
- Strategically apply project management practices in a variety of organizational and international settings
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur upon successful course completion
Lectures Imparted by Eminent Faculty from IIM Raipur
Program content is designed entirely by IIM Raipur and delivered by the esteemed faculty of the institute
Gain Application Oriented Knowledge of Critical Topics
Case Analysis of critical topics like Risk and Performance Management to impart application oriented knowledge
Practical Hands-on Exercises
Learn to do hands-on exercises to help apply concepts to practical scenarios
Simultaneously Prepare for PMP Certification
Auto enrolment into a self-paced PMP® Certification Training Course with 3 Practice Tests offered by PMI R.E.P
Comprehensive Understanding of Current Project Management Practices
Comprehensive and multi-dimensional coverage of all relevant aspects of Project Management
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Prof. Ramkumar M
Area: Operations & Quant. Methods
Dr. Ramkumar M is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Operations Management at the Indian Institute of Management Raipur. Prior to this assignment, starting December 2019, Ramkumar was a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Chair of Logistics Management at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland for around 3 years. Previously, he was with the Institute for Financial Management & Research as an Assistant Professor. He received his B.E. in Production Engineering from Anna University, Chennai (2007), Postgraduate Diploma in Management from SCMS, Cochin (2009), and Ph.D. from the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (2015). His research is interdisciplinary and lies on the interface between operations management and information systems, and encompasses supply chain technologies, supply chain sustainability, and humanitarian operations. His research has been published in international journals such as Service Science (INFORMS), International Journal of Production Economics, International Journal of Production Research, Production Planning & Control, Annals of Operations Research, Computers & Industrial Engineering, IEEE Systems Journal and other peer-reviewed journals.
Furthermore, he regularly presents his work at international conferences, such as the Production and Operations Management Society Conference, the Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, the International Annual IPSERA Conference, or the IIE Asian Conference. For attending these conferences, he has received numerous travel grants from the conference societies or his academic home institution.
Prof. Gopal Kumar
Area: Operations & Quant. Methods
Gopal Kumar is Assistant Professor of Operations Management at the IIM Raipur. He received his PhD in supply chain collaboration from the IIT Kharagpur. He carried postdoctoral research at Dublin City University (DCU), Ireland where he worked on facilitating easy access of advanced predictive modelling for improving productivity of SMEs in Europe in collaboration with various European SMEs—Ceramicx Ireland, Vistakon, ICMR—and University of Edinburgh, UK. He also has experience in ERP development. Based on open source philosophy, he developed a commercial tool, for European Union, which largely streamlined the expertise and time required for predictive modelling along with process optimization. His research articles are published in various prestigious peer reviewed journals. He presented his research work at several globally recognized Operations and Supply Chain Management forum. His primary research interests include supply chain collaboration, sustainable and green supply chain collaboration, sourcing, product-service system, big data analytics, business process automation, and information technology application in improving and optimizing operations of SMEs.
Prof. Sumeet Gupta
Area: IT & Systems
Prof. Sumeet Gupta is affiliated as Professor in the Dept. of Information Technology and Systems at IIM Raipur. He received PhD (Information systems) as well as MBA from National University of Singapore and BE (Mining) from GEC Raipur. He has a total of 16 years of work experience in Industry, Teaching and Research, during which he worked with L&T India, The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific, Singapore and SSGI Bhilai before joining IIM Raipur. He participated in Global Colloquium at Harvard Business School in 2015. He has held visiting faculty assignments with IIIT Naya Raipur as well as Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. He has been accredited by AIMA as an Accredited Management Teacher and was awarded Prof. Manubhai M Shah Memorial Award by Indian Commerce Association for the year 2017. He was also awarded President Graduate Fellowship at National University of Singapore. He has published more than 50 papers in top-ranked International Journals (DSS, Omega, P&M, I&M, IJIM, EJOR etc.) and more than 30 papers in International Conferences (ICIS, ECIS, PACIS, AMCIS, AOM, POMS etc.) and his publications count exceed 100. He has also edited two books in the area of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain. His research interests include Electronic Governance, E-Commerce and Business Analytics. He has conducted several consultancy projects with both Private and Govt. bodies in India and abroad and has conducted many training programs.
Certificate of Completion for participants meeting the attendance requirements and successfully passing the evaluation criteria. Certification of participation for those only satisfying the attendance requirements. Certificate of 35 Contact Hours for participants completing the self-paced PMP Certification Training Programme.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The delivery would comprise a judicious mix of live virtual lectures, interactive audio-video discussions, problem solving and case analysis. Additionally, participants will also have access to a PMP exam preparatory course online that participants can consume at their own pace. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes Case Analysis, Quizzes, Assignments and Presentations and any other component as decided by the respective course faculties. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components.
A minimum of 75% attendance to live sessions is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation certificate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. IIM Raipur is also committed to excellence in research and has a strong doctoral (Ph.D.) program along with a supportive ecosystem promoting research within the faculty fraternity.
IIM Raipur has strong international collaborations for student exchange programs with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe including Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia and Thailand.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
IIM Raipur started functioning out of its sprawling new campus in Atal Nagar, Raipur from 2018. The new campus spread over 200 acres is a state-of-the-art campus offering a blend of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- The Definition of a “Project”
- Why Project Management?
- The Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Model
- Project Selection
- Project Identification
- Project Feasibility Studies and Appraisal
- Detailed Project Report
- Project Cost Estimate
- Project Tenders and BIDs
- Project Manager
- Special Demands on Project Manager
- Attributes of Effective Project Manager
- Problem of Cultural Differences
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Organization Breakdown Structure
- RACI Matrix/Responsibility Matrix
- CPM and PERT
- Network Based Resource Allocation
- Resource Allocation and Levelling
- Practical Considerations
- Delays in Contract Execution
- Legal Issues
- Cash Flow Management
- Tolerance for Risk
- Risk categories as per PMI
- Life-cycle Risk Analysis
- Risk Management Planning
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Physical Progress Monitoring
- Cost Variance Analysis
- Earned Value Management
- Types of project Termination
- Post-implementation evaluation
- Environmental Factors
- Project Execution-Lessons Learnt
- Cross-cultural Considerations
- Crisis Management Life-cycle Phases
- Traditional versus Agile Methods
- Agile Project Management: Roles and Responsibilities
- Applying Agile Project Management to Large Projects
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- Certificate issued by R.E.P
- 3 Practice Tests
- Simulated Full-Length PMP Exams
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 80,500 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/11/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 25/11/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/11/2020
Rs. 20,500 + GST
Payment Deadline: 25/11/2020
Rs. 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/03/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...