Winning at the Game called Internet Marketing
This 5 month certificate course in digital marketing and social media strategy is designed to provide an up-to-date comprehensive understanding of the rapidly evolving world of digital marketing. The course comprehensively covers the technical and behavioral fundamentals of digital marketing practices and online consumer behavior. Issues pertaining to and springing from business practices will be explored which will allow the participants to design dynamic and robust digital marketing strategies.
The specific objectives of the course include:
- To understand the strategic and tactical nature of digital and social marketing
- To understand the role of digital marketing in a company’s channel/media portfolio and its impact on the marketing function
- To identify and understand the plethora of options currently available for implementing and nurturing marketing campaign on the Internet (and appreciate that they are constantly evolving!)
- To understand the balance between technology and consumer behavior for digital and social media marketing best practices
- To understand how firms transition to the digital platforms
Experiential component: Besides developing fundamental understanding of how digital marketing ecosystem functions, participants will also be exposed to experiential learning modules including creation of own website, engaging in content writing and search engine optimization, linking of website with social media accounts, managing Google AdWords accounts, digital advertising campaigns, marketing automation tools, and analytics. The pedagogy also includes contemporary case studies to provide comprehensive learning.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
Knowledge imparted through hands-on exercises, discussions and simulations to develop practical skills that can be applied to real life scenarios
Digital Media Planning
Learn how to develop and execute a successful Digital Media Plan
Social Media & Digital Marketing Analytics
Learn how to create powerful digital marketing and social media campaigns and measure their effectiveness and impact through analytics
Exposure to latest Digital Marketing Channels and Social Media Strategies
Learn about the latest innovations in Digital Marketing and how to leverage social media for maximum impact
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written, is mandatory
- For Indian and International Participants – Working professionals
Prof. Bharat Bhasker
Prof. Bharat Bhasker is the current Director of IIM Raipur. Before joining IIM Raipur, he was associated with IIM Lucknow for over 2 decades having served in various capacities including being the acting Director of IIM Lucknow in 2015. An authority in the area of digital economy, he has published multiple papers in international academic journals of high repute. He has also authored two books related to e-Commerce: a) Electronic Commerce: Framework – Technologies and Applications and b) Recommender Systems in e-Commerce. He is a B.Tech from IIT Roorkee and a Ph.D from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Prof. Sanjeev Prashar
Prof. Sanjeev Prashar is the Academic Dean at IIM Raipur. A leading name in the education sector, specifically in the field of marketing, he has nearly 3 decades of teaching experience under his belt – both in graduate programmes as well as corporate trainings. He is also the chairperson for Executive Education and Consultancy at IIM Raipur. He completed his MBA and his Ph.D. from University of Kurukshetra.
Prof. Sumeet Gupta
Area: IT & Systems
Prof. Sumeet Gupta is affiliated as Professor in the Dept. of Information Technology and Systems at IIM Raipur. He received PhD (Information systems) as well as MBA from National University of Singapore and BE (Mining) from GEC Raipur. He has a total of 16 years of work experience in Industry, Teaching and Research, during which he worked with L&T India, The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific, Singapore and SSGI Bhilai before joining IIM Raipur. He participated in Global Colloquium at Harvard Business School in 2015. He has held visiting faculty assignments with IIIT Naya Raipur as well as Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. He has been accredited by AIMA as an Accredited Management Teacher and was awarded Prof. Manubhai M Shah Memorial Award by Indian Commerce Association for the year 2017. He was also awarded President Graduate Fellowship at National University of Singapore. He has published more than 50 papers in top-ranked International Journals (DSS, Omega, P&M, I&M, IJIM, EJOR etc.) and more than 30 papers in International Conferences (ICIS, ECIS, PACIS, AMCIS, AOM, POMS etc.) and his publications count exceed 100. He has also edited two books in the area of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain. His research interests include Electronic Governance, E-Commerce and Business Analytics. He has conducted several consultancy projects with both Private and Govt. bodies in India and abroad and has conducted many training programs.
Prof. Sushant Kumar
Dr. Sushant Kumar is an Assistant Professor in Marketing Management department at the Indian Institute of Management Raipur. He completed his PhD from Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management from The University of Hyderabad, and Bachelor of Technology from National Institute of Technology Durgapur. He has also completed the International Climate Action Course COP22, Marrakesh, Morocco. He has also published research papers, conference papers and cases in the journals of international repute in the areas of Consumer Behaviour, Life Course Study, Sustainability, Tourism and Industrial Marketing.
Prof. Arunima Shah
Dr. Arunima Shah is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Marketing Management at Indian Institute of Management, Raipur. She has done her PhD in Marketing from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. Her research and teaching interests revolve around consumer behaviour on the Internet, Digital Marketing, multi-channel retail, and technology adoption. She has done her Masters in Business Management from Calcutta University and Bachelors in Business Administration from Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategy by IIM Raipur. Certificate of participation for the rest.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom Based Learning
Sessions with peers & faculty for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The course will be delivered through a combination of methods selected from among LIVE lectures, discussions, hands-on exercises, assignments, group/individual presentations, quizzes and tests. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. A minimum of 70% attendance in Live Sessions is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. The programme may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning in the programme to actual real time scenarios. Assessment and evaluation will be done based on mid-term and end-term examination for this program, the pattern of which will be indicated to the participants at the beginning of the course. Participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components.
Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation certificate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. IIM Raipur is also committed to excellence in research and has a strong doctoral (Ph.D.) program along with a supportive ecosystem promoting research within the faculty fraternity.
IIM Raipur has strong international collaborations for student exchange programs with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe including Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia and Thailand.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
IIM Raipur started functioning out of its sprawling new campus in Atal Nagar, Raipur from 2018. The new campus spread over 200 acres is a state-of-the-art campus offering a blend of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- Course introduction
- Marketing in the digital world
- Impact of digital marketing on traditional marketing
- Technologies used in digital marketing
- Challenges of digital marketing
1.1 Designing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Need for integrated digital marketing strategy
- Setting goals and objectives; Situation Analysis
- Strategy formulation for digital marketing
1.2 Digital Consumer Behavior I
- Understanding the consumer decision making process on the Internet
- Online information search and purchase behavior
- Factors influencing online choice
1.3 Digital Consumer Behavior II
- Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning online
- Creating online user experiences
- Personalization and recommender systems
2.1 Fundamentals of Website Design and Development
- Understanding essentials of website
- Building effective website
- Writing effective content
2.2 Understanding Google Analytics
- Web Analytics
- E-commerce / Business website best practices
2.3 Improving website performance
- Understanding consumer behavior through website performance
- Consumer Behavior Model Graph (CBMG)
3.1 In-bound Marketing Using SEO
- What is SEO
- Concept of Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- PageRank, Domain Authority, Page Authority
- Local SEO
- Concept of Black Hat SEO
3.2 Search and Display Advertising
- Keyword research, AdRank, Quality score of search ads
- Payment models and bidding strategies for online advertising
- Google display network and display ads
- Planning and budgeting for ad campaigns
- Forms of display ads
3.3 Measuring ROI of digital spending
- Managing digital sales
- Cost of customer acquisition, cost of customer retention
- Calculating ROA on digital advertising
- Online CRM
4.1 Competition in Digital Businesses
- Understanding competition in Digital Businesses
- Role of technology in the competition
5.1 Leveraging Social Media
- Concept of Account, Page, Post, Group, Event in Facebook
- Facebook post reach
- Targeting and bidding in Facebook
- Promoting page
- Leveraging Contests and Polls
- Twitter, LinkedIn for B2B marketing
5.2 Social Network Analysis
- Understanding social networks and its uses
- SNA for marketers
- SNA metrics
5.3 Social Media Analytics and Social Listening
- Defining Campaign Metrics
- Defining Conversions and Conversion Tracking
- Social Media Campaign Analytics
- Active vs. passive listening
- Impact of social listening on businesses
5.4 Content Marketing
- Creating content that generates leads
- Planning Content Marketing Campaigns
6.1 Remarketing: Targeting “Intent to Purchase” Audience
- Targeting: Audience with “intent to purchase”
- Remarketing using Google Adwords
- Google shopping ad
- Dynamic remarketing
- Defining goals and conversions
- Retargeting using Facebook
6.2 Email Marketing
- Types/uses of email marketing
- SPAM, CASL
- How ethical marketers manage email, Permission Marketing
6.3 Mobile Marketing
- Difference between website, responsive website, mobile website, mobile app
- Crafting mobile strategy
- SMS marketing, Use of QR and Proximity marketing
- Delivering digital ads on mobile devices
6.4 Marketing Automation & Omni Channel Market
- Rise of omni channel marketing
- Omni channel vs multi-channel marketing
- Omni channel best practices
- Marketing automation and tools
7.1 Transitioning to Digital
- How organizations transition to the Digital
- Challenges in the transition
- Changes in traditional 4 Ps
- New York Times Paywall
- ‘Subscribed’ by Tien Tzuo (a summary)
- Concept summaries of the course
|For Indian Residents||
INR 75,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/09/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 17/09/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/09/2020
INR 15,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 01/01/2021
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/04/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication is designed, with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management. This includes understanding...
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
With the onset of 5G, the dawn of overwhelming technological revolutions is upon us. With 5G, data-transfer speeds will increase significantly as 5G is 10 times faster than current LTE networks. This increase in speed will allow IoT devices to...