Gain in-depth understanding of every aspect of business and take your career to the next level in the era of Industry 4.0
The current business environment is evolving faster than ever before and converging to join the global wave of Industry 4.0. This one-year general management course is a complete package to upskill working professionals to enable them to foresee and take advantage of business opportunities as well as confront challenges in this world of uncertainty. The course will enhance your potential and enable you to become effective managers of today, agile and capable of handling ambiguity.
Along with developing core general management principles, this course will
– boost your leadership skills
– unveil and sharpens the entrepreneur in you
– enhance your analytical skills
– train you to handle difficult conversations
– expose you to emerging trends in the digital economy
The skills and competencies that you gain through the comprehensive online learning nuggets of this course will accelerate your personal and professional growth beyond your present areas of functional expertise.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
Introduction to Data Analytics
Experiential learning of Data Analytics with Hands-on experience using MS Excel, R, etc.
Special focus on emerging themes
The course specifically focuses on emerging trends such as Digital Economy, Industry 4.0 and Entrepreneurship
360 degree approach to Management
All-round coverage of both traditional and contemporary aspects of business management
6 day On-Campus components
Two Campus Immersion modules of 3 days each, at the commencement of second term and at the culmination of the program, that provides participants with an opportunity to experience the campus, meet the faculty and network with fellow participants.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
Prof. Rashmi Shukla
Rashmi Shukla is an Assistant Professor in Economics area at IIM Raipur. Prior to this, she was working with Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. She is a Fellow in Economics area from IIM Indore. She holds an MBA finance and comes from a Computer Science Engineering background. She works in the area of digital economics, businesses in emerging markets, economic growth and development, and corporate finance. She has published research papers in top rated international peer reviewed journals and management cases in IVEY publishing. She has presented her work at several international conferences such as Western Economic Association International, Asian Management Research and Case Conference, Annual IIFT Conference, PAN IIM Conference etc.
Prof. Shalabh Singh
Shalabh Singh is an Assistant Professor in Operations and Quantitative Methods area at the Indian Institute of Management, Raipur. He completed his Fellow Program in Management in Decision Sciences from the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. Prior to joining IIM Lucknow, he was working as an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Technical Analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Pune. He obtained his B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from the Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow. His teaching interests include Business Statistics and Operations Research. His current research interests are Multi-Criteria Decision Making, Multi-Choice Programming, Transportation, and Logistics. He has publications in international journals of high repute such as Annals of Operations Research. He is also a reviewer for some of the international journals.
Certificate of Completion for participants successfully passing the evaluation criteria and satisfying the attendance criteria. Certificate of participation for those who only satisfy the attendance requirements.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom Based Learning
Sessions with peers & faculty for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The delivery would comprise a judicious mix of live virtual lectures, discussions, case studies and experience sharing through peer discussions. The course design is oriented to facilitate learning through association of the various management concepts and its application in the business world. Across different modules, participants may be encouraged to apply or relate their in-class learning to live situations at work, peer learning therefore would be a key pillar of the process. Take-home projects may be assigned in certain modules.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes online exams, case analysis, class contribution and any other component as decided by the respective course faculties. A minimum of 75% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. The course may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning to actual organizational decision making scenarios. The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components.
Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation certificate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. IIM Raipur is also committed to excellence in research and has a strong doctoral (Ph.D.) program along with a supportive ecosystem promoting research within the faculty fraternity.
IIM Raipur has strong international collaborations for student exchange programs with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe including Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia and Thailand.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
IIM Raipur started functioning out of its sprawling new campus in Atal Nagar, Raipur from 2018. The new campus spread over 200 acres is a state-of-the-art campus offering a blend of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- Introduction to Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Environment
- Basics of Statistics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Analytics in Decision Making
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions & Markets
- Emerging Trends
- Managerial Communication
- Business Decision Making
- Spreadsheet Modelling and Simulation
- Marketing Management Fundamentals
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Consumer Behavior & Market research
- Digital Marketing
- Organization Behaviour
- Leadership & Change Management
- People & Performance Management
- HR Analytics
- Business Models & Industry Analysis
- Core Competence and Competition
- Corporate Strategies and Internationalization
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Operations Strategy
- Project Management
- Total Quality & Lean Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
This program includes two on-campus components of 3 days each which will take place at IIM Raipur campus. On Campus session 1 will be held at the beginning of Term 2, the specific dates for which will be communicated in due course. On Campus session 2 will be held towards the end of the program. Attendance to both the On Campus Component is mandatory for all participants of this course.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 160,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 35,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
Rs. 35,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 10/10/2020
Rs. 45,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/02/2021
Rs. 45,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/06/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...