Transform into the finest version of you!
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the executive to be firmly grounded in oneself – while staying in control of one’s context – in the pursuit of leading oneself, one’s team and one’s organization to greater heights of accomplishment and performance.
While the maturing executive does come to terms with the cross-functional requirements of the widening ambit of one’s roles and responsibilities, it is usually in investing in one’s own competencies and capabilities that one falls short. These capabilities, at their root, spring from the mental models that no longer meet the tests of the times, and one’s competencies that have been taken for granted.
Carefully designed modules of this course shall expose the participants to the distilled wisdom from a variety of fields including neurosciences, management, sports, behavioural sciences, and psychology to create healthy organizational cultures that deliver. We will learn to appreciate why the Harvard Business Review calls mindfulness the “must‐have skill for executives” and how to leverage the same for extending one’s wellbeing along with that of our colleagues, teams and organizations.
This course helps the aspiring senior leaders take a hard close look at themselves and reassess their preparedness to handle the increasingly complex world beset with a multitude of challenges and opportunities. The exposure, provided by this course, to the many opportunities available at leading oneself, one’s teams and the organization, shall doubtlessly lead the way to a healthier, happier and more engaged workplace that continues to deliver exceptional results.
As Yoda wisely said, “You must unlearn what you have learned…. Do or do not. There is no try.” Here is inviting you to a journey that will transform how you look at yourself, life and the world. Transformational results, both internal and external, shall surely follow.
A unique transformational leadership journey
Drawing from wide-ranging theoretical insights, each individual shall be enabled to leverage one’s unique personal and professional journeys for greater fulfilment in their lives and careers
Self-assessment & Reflection Surveys
The surveys are structured to provide ample opportunities for the participants to look at their past with a fresh set of eyes and apply the learnings for a stronger future
Two on-campus immersion modules
The two Campus modules, at the commencement and culmination of the course, shall build cohesion in the batch and pave the path to stronger meaningful connections even beyond the course
Engaging pedagogy leading to immense networking opportunities
Pedagogy comprising group assignments and exercises shall contribute towards networking with worthy classmates from other sectors and industries
360-degree leadership evaluation
Upon payment of an additional fee, participate in an integrated 360-degree leadership evaluation to assess your own leadership. A personalized report will be prepared and shared with you based on the feedback you receive from your superiors, peers and subordinates
Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written, is mandatory.
Working professionals with a minimum of 15 years of work experience as on 01 July 2019.
Dr. Manish Singhal
An eclectic profile with qualifications in mechanical engineering, finance and general management, organizational behavior and sociology, and experience in the disciplines of anthropology, archaeology, journalism and yoga as sadhana and therapy. Dr. Manish Singhal has work experience in chemical plant maintenance (J K Synthetics, Jhalawar), event management, administration, teaching and providing training in holistic personality development and various management functions and skills. In particular, he has six years of full-time experience as a selfless missionary dedicated to ‘Man-making & Nation-building’ and has provided the breadth of experience to be able to relate to various human challenges and encourage the move towards actualizing one’s potential. At XLRI, over the last 13 years, he has taught MBA courses on INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR, MANAGERIAL COUNSELING, NEGOTIATIONS, GROUP BEHAVIOR & LEADERSHIP, and the individual, group, and organization-level issues that underlie Leadership effectiveness. Dr. Manish has guided Ph.D. students on their theses on Leadership emergence; Moral & Spiritual Leadership; Mentoring processes; and The Role of Spousal Network Overlap in Networks in Organizations. As a renowned trainer, Manish has designed and directed several successful open-enrollment Management Development Programs at XLRI on a range of themes including “Interpersonal Effectiveness through Communication Skills”; “Leadership Excellence through Self-Discovery”; “Managerial Effectiveness through Self Awareness”; “Beyond Coping: Thriving under Stress in the Workplace”; “Emotional Intelligence & Interpersonal Skills”; “Business Acumen for Leadership Excellence”; and “Leading Teams to Synergy.”
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Transformational Leadership, participants will be awarded a Certification of Completion issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Be a part of rich Alumni Network.
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution.
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session with peer to peer and faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
I am a TA professional, coming from a legal background. Except for my on-the-job knowledge, I did not have an insight into the "Hows" and "Whys" of Talent Acquisition. TA, being part of the huge ecosystem of HR, is complex. I realised I needed to learn the theory aspects from specialists. That's why I chose this course. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The lecturers from XLRI truly are masters in their field and genuinely are excellent teachers. I am looking forward to getting my certificate from the prestigious XLRI!
Sr. TA Specialist - Asia Pacific, Lenovo
Dec 2016 Batch
It was a great opportunity to study under the guidance of some of the best faculty, a wonderful learning experience! I hope this relationship goes a long way. All the professors were great in their style of teaching. Professor Gurunathan especially, who tried to make the classes more interactive and come down to the level of students, taking the pains to give us some study material.
Reema Khurana Kashyap
Administration & Training, Khanna Pathcare Private Limited
Dec 2016 Batch
Very good program! Learning strong conceptual basics along with application discussions from XLRI professors is the most beneficial aspect of this program.
Sr. Manager HR, Agappe Diagnostics Limited
Dec 2016 Batch
Lectures and presentations of topics by all the faculty members are appreciable and have added value to my HR knowledge.
Satish Kumar Shervan
Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank
Dec 2016 Batch
Wonderful platform to learn and update your knowledge, that too from the best faculty in the country. Thank you, Talentedge and XLRI.
Area Head HR, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
Jun 2017 Batch
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise lectures by XLRI faculty and industry experts, and will be taught with the help of case studies, experiential exercises, self-assessment, and role plays. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ 2.0 Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ 2.0 Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. The evaluation components of the course may include Reflective Journals, Personal Learning Papers, Projects and/or Assignments. Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Re-imagining Multi-tasking for productive efficiency
- The Changing Arena of Leadership
- Self-mastery – Honing the essential leadership instrument
On Campus Component 1 is scheduled to be held across 2 date option slots. One session will be held from 31 October to 02 November 2019 and another session will be held from 07 November to 09 November 2019 at XLRI Jamshedpur.
Participants will be required to attend only one of the two sessions. Flexibility to choose a particular date option will be on a “first come first serve” basis until the available seats are allocated to registered participants. Attendance to the On Campus Component 1 is mandatory for all participants of this program.
- Mindful leadership – The Basics [1. Attention & The Now; 2. Automaticity; 3. Judgments; 4. Acceptance; 5. Goals; 6. Compassion; 7. The Ego; 8. Integration]
- Engendering the Growth Mindset for Personal Excellence
- Business Acumen for Leadership
- Leadership for Competitive Advantage
- Visioning for Leading Organizations
- Stress Resilience for Exceptional Results
- The Emotional Dynamics of People Mastery
- Embedding Motivation & Inspiration
- Delegation & Empowerment
- Counseling for nurturing connections – Exploration, Insight, and Action
- The Leadership Essentials
- The Journey to Transformational Leadership
- Sharpening the Team Mind – Communication & Collective Intelligence
- Leveraging Diversity for business results
- Battling and overcoming unconscious bias
- Rewarding Teamwork
- Using Power, Exercising Influence
- Assessing Political Capital for leading well
- Mastering Conflicts – Leveraging Differences to Create Opportunities
- Negotiating Your Way to Success
- Goal setting – The promise and the perils
- Organization design for delivering results
- The hidden heuristics that derail leadership decision-making:
- Lessons from Behavioral Sciences
- Crafting Corporate Cultures for sustained results
- Coaching conversations for development
- Celebrating Leadership
- Assessing one’s Developmental Networks
- Leveraging Opportunities-in-place for leadership development
- Lessons of Experience: What to focus upon and where
- Being Well: Promoting Wellbeing
- Integration: Looking back, Surging ahead
The date options for On Campus Component 2 will be communicated in due course. Attendance to On Campus Component 2 is mandatory for all participants of this program.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 200,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 27/06/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 27/06/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 50,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 27/06/2019
Rs. 50,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 01/10/2019
Rs. 50,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 25/12/2019
Rs. 50,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/03/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA
The Course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee will be levied as follows.
- A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the Course and re-joining can be accommodated as per Course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In the event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + applicable taxes and GST for instalment(s) paid for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course prior to the commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of INR 5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & the Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Crafting a great product is just the first half of the story of running a successful business because generating revenue is dependent upon making the potential customers aware of the product, its advantages and the reasons why it is better than its...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the...