Enhance your business’ financial performance
India boasts of a diversified and robust financial sector undergoing rapid expansion. The sector comprises banks, insurance providers, non-banking financial organizations, co-operatives, mutual funds and other smaller financial entities. As per a report by India Brand Equity Foundation:
• The commercial banks accounting for more than 64 per cent of the total assets held by the financial system
• Total Assets Under Management (AUM) of the Mutual Funds industry stood at Rs 23.80 trillion (US$ 340.48 billion) between April 2018-February 2019.
• The total first-year premium of life insurance companies reached US$ 30.72 billion (Rs 214,673 crore) during FY19.
• The total amount of Initial Public Offerings (IPO) increased to US$ 1.2 billion raised from 37 between April – June 2018.
• India's mobile wallet industry is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 150 per cent to reach US$ 4.4 billion by 2022 while mobile wallet transactions to touch Rs 32 trillion (USD $ 492.6 billion) by 2022.
The course on Advanced Financial Management, from XLRI, has been specially designed for working professionals in the corporate finance domain who wish to gain an understanding of advanced concepts and techniques required to solve complex financial challenges of an organization. The course is structured to expose the participants to factors affecting financial performance, modes of capital management, risk minimization strategies and guiding principles on investment decisions.
Get certified by XLRI
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion in Advanced Financial Management from XLRI.
Course content and structure by XLRI
The content and structure of this course has been designed entirely by XLRI.
Learn to solve complex financial challenges
Exposure to factors affecting financial performance, modes of capital management, risk minimization strategies and more.
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues.
Hands on learning with practical examples & exercises
This course uses practical examples and exercises to help participants grasp concepts better.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in finance as on 1 January 2020.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in finance as on 1 January 2020.
Dr Santosh Sangem
Joined XLRI Finance Area in 2009. His primary teaching interests include Accounting, Management Control Systems, Bank Management, Financial Markets, and Corporate Finance.
On payment of the full course fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes - No recorded sessions.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers.
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
This program has really been beneficial to me in updating my knowledge and helping my career growth.
Oct 2016 Batch
I have 8 years of experience in Accounts, so I did this course for Finance knowledge. After this course, I got to know so many aspects of finance. Thanks a lot to all faculty & Talentegde.
Oct 2016 Batch
Right from the inception of the course, Talentedge coordinators did a wonderful job in combing us together. Frequent follow-ups and support from the faculty have been extraordinary. We gained a lot of insights into the subject matter and over all a five star experience.
N Maniknanda Prabhu
Oct 2016 Batch
I was a little sceptical about an online learning course before joining. However, now, at the end of the course, I must say that it was one of the best learning experiences. Although the sessions were online, both the Talentedge platform and the XLRI faculty made it seem as if we were at XLRI campus.
Senior Manager, Mahindra Susten Private Limited
Oct 2016 Batch
The pedagogy will comprise lectures, case discussions, and analytical exercises imparted by XLRI’s experienced Finance faculty. Selected industry experts will also take guest lectures to provide practical insights to complex financial problems faced by organizations. Concepts will be explained using examples drawn from the real life.
The lectures themselves will be LIVE classes conducted on a virtual platform. Participants can receive the lectures real time via internet on their individual desktops or laptops. All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus ,SLIQ 2.0, comprising learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the course. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other course related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 26/09/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 26/09/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 26/09/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 07/03/2020
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/06/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Crafting a great product is just the first half of the story of running a successful business because generating revenue is dependent upon making the potential customers aware of the product, its advantages and the reasons why it is better than its...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...
Senior corporate executives are expected to be “force-multipliers” but faced with the relentless pace and pressure of the business domain can sometimes make them lead their team and organization astray. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the...