The Executive Program in Supply Chain Management During Uncertain Times, from IIM Lucknow, seeks to help working professionals develop capabilities that will enable them to make effective managerial decisions and tackle complex challenges involving supply chain uncertainty amidst the global pandemic. The course focuses on developing the participant’s functional management skills, strategic planning, and complimentary problem-solving skills to enhance their technical expertise. This course also aims to develop the modeling and analytical capabilities of the participants, which are crucial for higher-level managerial responsibilities.
Taught by the eminent faculty of IIM Lucknow and covering the entire gamut of SCM concepts ranging from SC planning and strategic alignment, inventory management, logistics and transportation management to SC analytics and technological innovations within supply chain management, this course serves as an essential building block for the career progression of participants. This course also covers the application of contemporary and emerging technologies such as Supply Chain Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 Applications in Supply Chains – Blockchain, IoT, Digital fulfilment, Omnichannel and Circular Supply Chains etc.
Upon completion of this course, participants are expected to
- Understand and analyze the supply chain management issues in a firm
- Apply logistics and purchasing concepts to improve supply chain operations
- Demonstrate an overall knowledge of supply chain in the areas of transportation, purchasing, inventory management and customer service
- Understanding the role of inventory management in overall planning and execution of supply chain management
- Understanding the issues and challenges in warehouse management, its role in the allocation and accumulation of goods in the supply chain
- Articulate the consequences of real decisions that impacts the supply chain. These include, but are not limited to cost, quality, customer service, coordination, and outsourcing
- Understand the application of latest technologies such as Industry 4.0, Blockchain Technology, IOT, Dynamic Pricing etc in supply chain environment during uncertain times
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Lucknow
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will get a certificate of completion
Qualify for Executive Alumni status from IIM Lucknow
Participants successfully completing the program and registering with IIM L, by paying a one-time alumni fee will receive an MDP Executive Alumni status
3 day On-Campus Intervention
3 day on-campus immersion module providing participants the opportunity to experience the campus environment, interact with faculty and network with peers
Gain Comprehensive Knowledge of SC Concepts, Applications and New Age Trends
Gain a 360 degree comprehensive understanding of relevant SC concepts and how this knowledge can be applied to solve complex and new age SC challenges in a VUCA world
Apply Contemporary and Emerging Technologies to SCM Challenges
Understand the application of latest technologies such as Industry 4.0, Blockchain Technology, IOT, Dynamic Pricing etc. in the SC domain
Work on a Capstone Project
A capstone project that allows participants to identify and work on real-life supply chain problems through intellectual application of the knowledge gained through the duration of the course
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written, is mandatory
- Working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
Note: For program aspirants with more than 20 years of work experience, selection will be on a case-to-case basis
- Completed application form
- Satisfaction of the pre-defined qualification and work experience criteria
- Substantiating Documents
- Clearing the Entry Assessment
Dr. Suresh K Jakhar
Dr. Suresh K Jakhar is currently working as an Associate Professor at Operations Management Group at IIM Lucknow. Currently, he is also holding the responsibility of Chairman, OM Area. At IIM Lucknow he is teaching courses like Revenue Management and Dynamic Pricing (Term IV) Game Theory and Mechanism Design (Term V) and Supply Chain Management (Term III). He has guided 4 doctoral students at IIM Lucknow. He has also conducted more than 50 training programs for various MNCs, PSUs, and bureaucrats. he has completed his M.Tech from IIT Delhi and Ph.D. from IIT Roorkee. He has published more than 20 research papers in various international journals.
Dr. Yash Daultani
Dr. Yash Daultani is a Faculty member of the Operations Management Group at the IIM Lucknow. Prior to joining the institute, he was with IIITM Gwalior and IMI Kolkata for a brief period.
He holds a Doctoral (Fellow) degree from the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. He consults and publishes in the areas of supply chain network design, product design, supply chain risk management, and healthcare operations management. He is currently working on Industry 4.0 applications in the domain of operations and supply chain management.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion from IIM Lucknow. Candidates will not qualify for successful Completion if they have COPM less than 50% or/and overall attendance for programme is less than 75%. Participants not fulfilling the requisite criteria will receive a Certificate of Participation. However, no Certificate will be issued in cases where attendance to live sessions is less than 40%.
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting your job
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be using an online platform via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise of a balanced mix of lectures, case studies, hands-on analytics exercises, games, live-corporate examples, and general discussions. All enrolled students will also be provided access Talentedge’s SLIQ platform through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the SLIQ platform to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 75% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built-in throughout the duration of the program. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, online exam, presentations or projects. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the program and encourage learning. Participants must have COPM of 50% or more to successfully complete this course.
About IIM Lucknow
Established in 1984, The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow is 4th in the prestigious IIM family of management schools in India. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It offers courses accredited to AMBA, AACSB & NIRF.
The mission of IIM Lucknow is to improve management systems with regard to business, industry and public services through pursuit of excellence in management education, research, consultancy and training. It aims to be a preeminent centre of excellence, generating and imparting knowledge in management and providing socially conscious and globally relevant thought leadership.
IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. It nurtures value based young leaders who are capable of driving social and economic transformations towards an ethical, just and sustainable society. It encourages and develops individuals having entrepreneurial spirit and actions capable of solving societal problems through innovative and sustainable business models.
The faculty of IIML are teachers in the true sense of the word – people who impart knowledge that is kept continually updated. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice. It is an ideal setup conducive to learning, accessibility and excellence.
Benefits of Executive Alumni status of IIM L MDP include:
- Receipt of all programme brochures and newsletters from IIM Lucknow (MDP Office)
- Details of Souvenirs available with the MDP office can be shared.
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished IIM Lucknow Executive Alumni
- Access to the IIM Lucknow Campus Library (onsite access)
- 10% discount in fee for any additional program (Open program, Online) at IIM Lucknow (Lucknow and Noida campus)
- 10% group discount on the fee for reference of participants (Minimum group of five)
- A one time registration fee of Rs.10,000 + GST is payable directly to the Institute upon successful completion of the program
- Operations Strategy and Competitiveness
- Product Design and Development
- Design of Manufacturing & Service Processes
- Process Analysis
- Principles of Project Management
- Key Performance Drivers
- Supply Chain Processes and Decisions
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Facility Location
- Time-series Forecasting
- Seasonal Forecasting Models
- Managing Demand Variability
- Scale and Capacity Planning
- Advanced Forecasting Models
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Material Requirement Planning
- Operations Scheduling & Control
- JIT & Quality Management
- Designing Lean and Agile Supply Chains
- Independent Demand Systems
- Inventory Control
- Service Levels and Tradeoffs
- Warehouse Operations
- Warehouse Performance and Storage Issues
- Make-Buy Decisions, Outsourcing/ Off-shoring
- Replenishment Approaches & Vendor Managed Inventory
- Bullwhip Effect
- Supply Contracts
- Role of Information and Technology in Supply Chains
- Introduction to Dynamic Pricing
- The success of dynamic pricing in various industries
- Pricing analytics to exploit market opportunities
- Auctions in supply chain
- Online advertisement auctions of Google, Facebook
- Logistics: Importance and Issues
- Transportation Modes
- Networks and Tradeoffs
- Cross-docking and Consolidation
- Performance Management
- Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Sustainable SC Strategy
- Green Logistics
- Supply Chain Digital Transformation
- Industry 4.0 Applications in Supply Chains – Blockchain, IoT etc.
- Digital fulfilment, Omnichannel and Circular Supply Chains
- End-to-end Supply Chain Risk Management
- The Future of Supply Networks
Participants will work over a real-life supply chain problem to apply the knowledge gained during the course. There can be individual or group projects.
This program includes 3 days of on-campus intervention, which will take place at IIM Lucknow. The dates for the on-campus modules will be communicated subsequently. Attendance to the campus component is mandatory for all participants. However, the campus visit dates may be rescheduled due to any revised advisory from the government authorities or the institute’s policy on residential training, owing to COVID-19 related developments at that time. In case of such rescheduling, adequate notice will be provided to participants to make necessary travel arrangements.
|For Indian Residents||INR 1500 + GST|
|For International Students||USD 25|
|For Indian Residents||
INR 1,95,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/06/2021
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 17/06/2021
|Application Fee||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
INR 1,500 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/06/2021
INR 45,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 17/06/2021
INR 40,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 22/09/2021
INR 60,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/01/2022
INR 50,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/04/2022
Candidates interested in the course will be shortlisted based on the following –
The academic counsellors at Talentedge will check with the interested candidates for initial scrutiny of eligibility against specified eligibility criteria. After receiving the required information from the candidates, qualifying candidates will register themselves at Talentedge website and pay Rs.1500 + GST / USD 25 towards the application processing fee. This amount will NOT be refunded to candidates. Candidates will then be required to take an online Talentedge Admission Assessment (TAA). A sample of TAA’s questions can be accessed here. Upon clearing the TAA, candidates will thereafter proceed to pay the fee as per the schedule. Candidates will also be required to complete a detailed application form and furnish soft copies of necessary documents.
If you have any questions about the kind of supporting documents that needs to be uploaded, please speak with our counsellors who will be able to guide you through the process. All the information and documentation provided by you at the time of enrolment will be duly verified by the Institute and if it is determined that the information and/or documentation provided by you is inadequate and/or does not substantiate the entry requirements and prerequisite criteria to the course, then your enrolment to the course will be cancelled with immediate effect and the instalment of the course fee paid by you to Talentedge at the time of registration, will be refunded to you.
Should you require any assistance with financial loans, our counsellors will be happy to support you with the guidelines for the same. However, the decision to grant the loan will depend on the adequacy of documents submitted and will be at the sole discretion of the respective financing agency/bank. The loan itself will be based on a mutual agreement exclusively between the individual candidate and the financing agency/bank and Talentedge will have no role whatsoever in this financing arrangement between the two parties.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
5th Floor, Plot No. 21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The Course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the Course and rejoining can be accommodated as per Course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + applicable taxes & USD 125 for foreign participants.
In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of INR 5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & the Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Note – Application processing fee of INR 1,000 + GST / USD 20 will NOT be refunded to candidates (in case candidates fail to pass the entrance exam).
The Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication is designed, with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management. This includes understanding...
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
With the onset of 5G, the dawn of overwhelming technological revolutions is upon us. With 5G, data-transfer speeds will increase significantly as 5G is 10 times faster than current LTE networks. This increase in speed will allow IoT devices to...