Effective management of human capital and maintaining a cordial organization culture is critical to the success of most businesses. Regardless of whether an organization is an SME or a multinational organization; Human Resource Department (HRM) is the central cohesive source of development for any business.
However, HR functions like selection, enrollment, training & development, orientations, promoting a healthy environment, encouraging good relationships etc. pose immense challenge to many HR leaders due to lack of competent HR professionals. The HR Certificate Course from IIM Raipur provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment.
This program in Human Resource Management has been designed to help participants:
- Understand the fundamentals of HR and its interface with other functions in the organization
- Understand the behavioral aspects at individual as well as organizational level
- Study the tools & techniques in people management
- Understand the strategic role of HR and global standards
Certificate of Completion from IIM Raipur
On successful completion, you will receive certificate of completion from IIM Raipur
Special Focus on Peer-to-Peer Learning
Benefit from peer to peer learning using multimedia pedagogy
Comprehend and Manage Behavioural Issues within the Organization
Understand psychological concepts which are helpful to understand behavioral issues and their interface with performance management and talent management
Learn the Current Trends and Skills required in HR Area
From fundamentals of HR and OB to strategic and operational elements of HR, the course offers a 360-degree coverage of the entirety of HR frameworks
6 day On-Campus Components
Two Campus Immersion modules of 3 days each, at the commencement of second term and at the culmination of the program, that provides participants with an opportunity to experience the campus, meet the faculty and network with fellow participants
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory
- HR Professionals – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Non HR Professionals – 4 years of work experience
Prof. Anubha Dadhich
Area: HRM & Organizational Behaviour
Prof. Anubha Dadhich is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management at Indian Institute of Management Raipur. Her research investigates the dimensions, outcomes, and antecedents of ethical leadership. Her research interest ranges from underpinning issues of leadership, culture, HR analytics, capacity building and organizational effectiveness. She holds a PhD Degree from Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Dr Dadhich is a certified MBTI & FIRO B Trainer and has conducted trainings and management development programs for public & private sector organization. She has published articles in journals of national and international repute, Journal of Business Ethics, International Journal of Global Competitiveness & Vikalpa.
Prior to IIM Raipur, she has been associated with BITS Pilani, Center for Management Studies, Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi. She has developed a course on “Leadership and Change Management” for working executives and launched on MOOC platform for the first time at IIM Raipur. Alongside with academia Dr Dadhich has worked in different capacity with DFID, PRAYAS & UNICEF.
Prof. Damini Saini
Area: HRM & Organizational Behaviour
Prof. Damini Saini is an Assistant Professor in the area of Human Resource Management/ Organizational Behavior at Indian institute of Management, Raipur. Dr. Saini holds a PhD degree in HRM/OB from Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi. Her dissertation discusses the study of human development with Integral leadership model, that talks about the transcends of mind and possibilities of transformation from outside to inside and reflects the psychological, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Apart from this her scholarly interests are leadership, business ethics, significance of ethical education in management, and value-based management etc. She has contributed to various internationally acclaimed journals and book chapters. She has also actively taken part in various conferences and seminars.
On satisfying the requisite attendance criteria and successfully clearing the assessment process of the Executive Certificate Program in Human Resource Management, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by IIM Raipur. Participants who fail to clear the assessment process but fulfil the attendance criteria, will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The delivery would comprise a judicious mix of live virtual lectures, interactive audio-video discussions, case studies, in-class exercises, quizzes and experience sharing through peer discussions. Across different modules, participants may be encouraged to apply or relate their in-class learning to live situations at work, peer learning therefore would be a key pillar of the process.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes online exams, case analysis, class contribution and any other component as decided by the respective course faculties. A minimum of 75% attendance to the Live Sessions is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components.
Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a Participation certificate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
Ranked 19th amongst B-Schools in India by Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2019, IIM Raipur offers flagship 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (MBA) as well as the Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMWE). IIM Raipur believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation-building and bring in name for the country globally. IIM Raipur is also committed to excellence in research and has a strong doctoral (Ph.D.) program along with a supportive ecosystem promoting research within the faculty fraternity.
IIM Raipur has strong international collaborations for student exchange programs with prominent universities and institutes in 13 countries across the globe including Australia, Chile, Germany, France, Greece, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Austria, Peru, Russia, Slovakia and Thailand.
IIM Raipur Online also offers consulting services to design and implement policies, systems and processes in functional and cross-functional areas of business. Besides, regular in-campus and in-company training programs are conducted by IIM Raipur faculty members for supporting industry requirements.
IIM Raipur started functioning out of its sprawling new campus in Atal Nagar, Raipur from 2018. The new campus spread over 200 acres is a state-of-the-art campus offering a blend of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
- Human Resource Management
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Introduction to OB
- Motivating People
- Personality / EI
- Organizational Design
- Power and politics
- Team Dynamics
- Conflict & Negotiation
- Change Management
- HRM Strategy
- BSC & HRSC
- Best Practices (High Performance work systems)
- Best Fit approach to SHRM
- HRM analytical Framework for services
- Managing Human Resources in VUCA world
- Role of Unions in influencing/managing Management
- Labor laws (Post Covid 19)
- Talent acquisition: Tools and Techniques
- Competency mapping and assessment centers
- Succession Planning
- Multi-Rater feedback
- Incentive Design
- Role of HR in Administration
- Psychological concepts applied to HRM
- Basics of Global HRM
This program includes two on-campus components of 3 days each which will take place at IIM Raipur campus. The dates for both the On Campus immersion sessions will be communicated in due course. Attendance to both the On Campus Components is mandatory for all participants of this course.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 1,50,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 02/07/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 02/07/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 02/07/2020
Rs. 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 27/10/2020
Rs. 40,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/03/2021
Rs. 40,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/07/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000+GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Re-joining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant. If the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program then re-joining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to the closure of registration or 21 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- Even if such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to the commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch/alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...