Build successful financial models using analytics
Every business in the industry is generating loads of financial data and they understand the significance of deriving logical inferences out of it to streamline their decision making process. Lately, accurate financial data analysis is not enough for a business to sail through. They need predictive insights which can improve their real time day to day decision making. Financial analytics helps in combining internal and external financial information by using social media and big data to provide predictive insights. Whether it is with respect to stock market prediction or customer profitability, finance analytics enables to provide a direction in predicting all.
Financial analytics course blends easy-to-use statistical tools with complex machine learning tools and algorithms to equip the participants with the requisite skill set in analyzing data. By the end of this course, the participants should be able to perform financial analysis using powerful tools like R and Python.
Get Certified By XLRI
Obtain certificate of completion from XLRI
Learn Powerful Tools Like R and Python
Practical knowledge to perform financial analysis using R and Python
Thoughtful Mix of Theory and Practical Applications
Unfolds every aspect of theory & practical applications related to Financial Analytics
Modelling Stock Prices Using Machine Learning
From stock market predictions to customer profitability, finance analytics helps in predicting all
Hands-on Experience In Building Advanced Financial Models
This course prepares you to perform exploratory and predictive analysis in Finance
Eminent Faculty of XLRI
Lectures imparted by top & experienced faculty
RightCareerEdge by Right Management
Upon payment of an additional fee, avail personalized career advancement services including job search support from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company).
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Statistics/Mathematics as a subject up to Class XII.
- Some level of programming experience will be beneficial.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Prof. Pitabas Mohanty
Prof. Pitabas Mohanty is a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He was a Senior Visiting Scholar at Stern School of Business, New York University in 2009-10. A Gold Medalist in MA (Applied Economics), he is also a Chartered Financial Analyst and a cost accountant.
Post the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance & evaluation criteria of the Executive Development Program in Financial Analytics, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by XLRI. Rest will be awarded a participation certificate.
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting your job
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Great program and superb support from everyone involved in the execution.
Senior Risk Associate, Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc
Feb 2019 Batch
Very nice and detailed explanation of each and every topic by the faculty. By the end of every lecture, every concept was clear as a crystal.
Feb 2019 Batch
Thanks a lot to Prof. Pitabas. He possesses extensive knowledge of the subject and is very patient with students coming from varied academic backgrounds & experiences. He was always available to answer students' queries even beyond the class hours.
Janakiram S S V B Yeluri
Manager Operations, DSM Shared Services India Pvt Ltd
Feb 2019 Batch
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise lectures by XLRI faculty and will be taught with the help of presentations, exercises and general discussions. Being an applied course, most of the sessions will be conducted as a workshop. By the end of the course, the participants will be better able to use Python and R to build advanced financial models and perform exploratory and predictive analysis in Finance. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, an end course assessment and project work will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
RightCareerEdge is a personalized career advancement service offered by Right Management, India. Established in 1980, Right Management is a global career expert with 40 years of experience in career management and talent strategy. During this time, Right management has put 40,000 people to work every day, conducted over 12 million interviews per year and successfully transitioned more than three million people into new roles. In today’s competitive world, it is critical to constantly evolve in one’s career by deploying innovative career strategies that help an individual achieve his/her career goals. Right Management’s extensive research suggests that majority of job seekers are unclear about their career aspirations & paths and how to achieve them. Our extensive research also unfolds a set of critical parameters for an individual to achieve high career growth. RightCareerEdge has been specifically curated to support professionals to excel in their careers.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/01/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 15/01/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/01/2020
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 28/01/2020
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/04/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The Course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of INR 1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of INR 2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of INR 5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the Course and rejoining can be accommodated as per Course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + applicable taxes and GST for instalment(s) paid for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of INR 5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & the Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
- 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. - Going at this rate, 40 zettabytes (1 zettabyte = a trillion gigabytes) of data will exist by 2020 - As per a report by McKinsey, the corporations of the world need 1.5 million qualified...
Effective management of human capital is critical to success of most organizations. The connection between HRM function and the organization’s ability to achieve its strategic goals has been established beyond doubt. However, the role of HR...