Invest in Talent Management and outperform your competitors
Management of talent in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge of Talent Management and Employee Relations.
Get certified by XLRI
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from XLRI.
Tackle various Talent Management issues
Exercises to help professionals solve problems in Talent Management.
Detailed modules on Career & Succession planning
Comprehensive syllabus that includes Career & Succession Planning, Mentoring, Coaching and more.
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues.
Practical Assignments in Talent Management
Practical assignments covering major aspects of Talent Management to enable the learners in tackling real life challenges
User friendly and easy to use technology interface
Learn from anywhere without any complicated hardware or software installations.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- For Indian and International Participants – Working professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
Dr. M. Srimannarayana
Dr. M. Srimannarayana, a Gold medallist in M.A (IR & PM) from Andhra University, has more than three decades of experience as a distinguished academician and consultant. His doctorate from Utkal University was on Training and Development in Public Sector Undertakings.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Talent Management, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion, issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Be a part of rich Alumni Network.
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution.
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session with peer to peer and faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
I am a TA professional, coming from a legal background. Except for my on-the-job knowledge, I did not have an insight into the "Hows" and "Whys" of Talent Acquisition. TA, being part of the huge ecosystem of HR, is complex. I realised I needed to learn the theory aspects from specialists. That's why I chose this course. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The lecturers from XLRI truly are masters in their field and genuinely are excellent teachers. I am looking forward to getting my certificate from the prestigious XLRI!
Sr. TA Specialist - Asia Pacific, Lenovo
Dec 2016 Batch
It was a great opportunity to study under the guidance of some of the best faculty, a wonderful learning experience! I hope this relationship goes a long way. All the professors were great in their style of teaching. Professor Gurunathan especially, who tried to make the classes more interactive and come down to the level of students, taking the pains to give us some study material.
Reema Khurana Kashyap
Administration & Training, Khanna Pathcare Private Limited
Dec 2016 Batch
Very good program! Learning strong conceptual basics along with application discussions from XLRI professors is the most beneficial aspect of this program.
Sr. Manager HR, Agappe Diagnostics Limited
Dec 2016 Batch
Lectures and presentations of topics by all the faculty members are appreciable and have added value to my HR knowledge.
Satish Kumar Shervan
Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank
Dec 2016 Batch
Wonderful platform to learn and update your knowledge, that too from the best faculty in the country. Thank you, Talentedge and XLRI.
Area Head HR, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
Jun 2017 Batch
The classes for this course will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s live and interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by XLRI’s faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of Talent Management.
All participants will also be granted 24×7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus, SLIQ 2.0, comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the course. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other course-related queries offline, on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be built-in, periodic evaluations through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/08/2020
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/10/2020
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/01/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...