Build Stellar Online Reputation and Excellent Relationships with Customers
This course is intended for sales and marketing executives who want to learn and take advantage of digital marketing techniques to improve their and their company’s performance, reputation and relationship with existing and prospective customers.
The learning objectives of this course are:
- >To understand how digital technology or media can impact firm’s tactical marketing activities and drive firm’s performance
- >To understand applications of popular digital marketing tools & techniques
- >To understand use of digital media analytics for effective digital marketing
To accomplish above objectives, participants will be exposed to different digital marketing techniques (e.g., search engine marketing, online display advertising, video marketing and social media marketing) during the course.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- >Understand digital marketing techniques employing web, mobile and social media for firm’s marketing activities
- >Understand digital marketing tools for managing digital campaign
Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Upon successful completion of the course, get a certificate of completion from XLRI Jamshedpur
Manage Campaigns with Hands-on Industry Tools
In depth learning provided by imparting learning on digital marketing techniques, tools and analytics using data labs
Capstone project for Practical Application
Apply hands-on skills learned in the class on a comprehensive project related to the different facets of digital marketing
Course Content Focused on Practical Application of Concepts
Knowledge imparted through class exercises to develop hands-on skills that can be applied to practical scenarios
Exposure to Different Digital Marketing Techniques
Gain exposure to digital marketing techniques like, search engine marketing, social media, mobile marketing, etc.
Lectures Imparted by Eminent Faculty and Industry Experts
Course content and structure designed and delivered entirely by XLRI Faculty and Industry Experts
RightCareerEdge by Right Management
Upon payment of an additional fee, avail personalized career advancement services including job search support from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company).
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
Dr. Ravi Shekhar Kumar
Dr. Ravi Shekhar Kumar joined XLRI marketing area in 2012. His research and teaching interest lies in Digital Marketing, Brand Equity, Experiential Marketing and Healthcare Marketing. He has published papers in international journals and presented papers at various international and national conferences. Previously he has worked in sales and marketing department of Larsen and Toubro Limited, and TATA Hitachi construction machinery company limited. He is also the recipient of second best doctoral dissertation proposal award at International Conference in Marketing- "Shaping the Future of Research in Marketing in Emerging Economies” and recipient of special mention award at second International Conference of Brand Management.
Prof. Atanu Ghosh
He is the Visiting Faculty at XLRI Jamshedpur since 2008. He is also Adjunct/ Visiting Faculty with other leading Business Schools including IIM Calcutta, IIM Udaipur, XIM Bhubaneswar, and UPH Jakarta. He is also the Promoter, Founder and CEO – Salt n Soap, Medinook and Bluebeaks Solutions. Before his entrepreneurial stint, Atanu was a Director with IBM and, prior to that, a Principal with PwC. With IBM and PwC Atanu has worked extensively in India, USA, UK, SE Asia and China. Working for IBM and PwC Atanu has consulted leading Fortune 100 Companies on their SAP and ERP deployment. Atanu also headed IBM’s SAP Practice for Bangalore and China.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Digital Marketing, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion, issued by XLRI. Candidates who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a certificate of participation by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
The classes for this course will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge Direct To Device platform.
The pedagogy will comprise concepts and frameworks, hands-on sessions on digital marketing tools & techniques, interactive sessions and project work imparted by XLRI’s faculty and industry experts. The participants will have opportunity to work on data lab consisting of live industry data. Participants are expected to complete an industry relevant capstone project.
This course is mostly hands-on and so it is recommended, though not a necessity that participants have two devices – one to follow the lecture, and the other for hands-on practice on digital tools.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous participant engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
RightCareerEdge is a personalized career advancement service offered by Right Management, India. Established in 1980, Right Management is a global career expert with 40 years of experience in career management and talent strategy. During this time, Right management has put 40,000 people to work every day, conducted over 12 million interviews per year and successfully transitioned more than three million people into new roles. In today’s competitive world, it is critical to constantly evolve in one’s career by deploying innovative career strategies that help an individual achieve his/her career goals. Right Management’s extensive research suggests that majority of job seekers are unclear about their career aspirations & paths and how to achieve them. Our extensive research also unfolds a set of critical parameters for an individual to achieve high career growth. RightCareerEdge has been specifically curated to support professionals to excel in their careers.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 80,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 19/01/2020
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 19/01/2020
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 19/01/2020
Rs. 20,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 11/05/2020
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/08/2020
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of INR 5,000 + applicable taxes and GST for instalment(s) paid for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
- 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. - Going at this rate, 40 zettabytes (1 zettabyte = a trillion gigabytes) of data will exist by 2020 - As per a report by McKinsey, the corporations of the world need 1.5 million qualified...
Effective management of human capital is critical to success of most organizations. The connection between HRM function and the organization’s ability to achieve its strategic goals has been established beyond doubt. However, the role of HR...