Discover the leader in you
The pace of change in organisations has increased manifold in recent times. Improvement in processes, structures, and systems is often being attempted to achieve better efficiency and effectiveness. However, it is known that most change initiatives fail to achieve their desired objectives. One of the reasons for the failure is the lack of skills among managers driving the change. While training their managers, organisations usually consider leadership development and developing skills for managing change as different challenges. Although most organisations train for leadership development, training for managing change is not given due importance.
If change programs are to succeed at the organisational level, they need ‘able’ managers with both leadership and change management concepts, tools, and techniques. Therefore, executives trained in both of these domains have a better chance of career advancement, as they can execute changes more successfully. Hence, leadership development and change management training should ideally go hand-in-hand.
With this philosophy, we designed the first such program in 2016, and have improved it after each batch. The programme, taught by various faculty of XLRI, will offer insight into theories and application of leadership and change management, emphasising reflections at an individual level and providing an ability to understand how organisations work. The programme is known for its participative pedagogy with many reflections/assessments into one’s leadership style, organisation, and change management, thus, providing opportunities to identify specific areas of improvement for career success.
Get certified by XLRI
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues
Harvard Change Management Simulation
Evaluate your change strategies with the Harvard Change Management Simulation
Live & Interactive Online Classes
Learn anytime, anywhere without any complicated hardware or software installations required
Assess your own leadership style
Build leadership competencies to manage real life problems
Hands-on practical experience
Work on a faculty guided assignment to co-create innovative solutions with the help of other participants
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as on 01 September 2021
Dr. Rahul Chandra Sheel
Dr. Rahul Chandra Sheel is a faculty of Organizational Behavior at XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur. He is a Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) with a specialization in Organizational Behavior.
His teaching interests are in the area of Organisational Development and Change and Organisational Structure and Design. He has been coordinating and teaching the last seven batches of the online management development program from XLRI – Leadership and Change Management and has trained about 800 executives with an average work experience of 16 years. He has also taught batches of executives from Coca Cola India, NTPC, NPCIL, NHPC, JSW, ONGC, Indian Oil, HAL, Tata Steel, Tata Capital, Mahindra, L&T, Novo Nordisk, Asian Paints etc. He has consulted for various organizations to help them with the leadership development of their senior leaders. He publishes in various international and national journals and presents his work in various international conferences. His research interests are in the area of organizational cynicism, corporate social responsibility, emotional contagion, framing of change communication, meaningfulness, and issues related to non-profits.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Leadership and Change Management, participants will be awarded a Certification of Completion issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes, not recorded sessions
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Convenient class schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Talentedge has been very proactive and friendly in managing the student queries and issues. The software platform is very high end allowing multiple interfaces which works very well for working professionals. Information sharing on forthcoming virtual sessions is really appreciated - it helps students like me to be well prepared for the session. Whenever any suggestion is provided during sessions - I have observed that Talentedge intervenes and contacts the faculty to resolve the same. Keep educating!!
Dy. General Manager, L&T Chiyoda Limited
Jan 2017 Batch
XLRI has given a wonderful opportunity to learn a life changing process. I learned a lot from XLRI which was beyond my imagination. I have applied the learning’s in real life and got wonderful results. Thanks XLRI & Talentedge for conducting a legendary platform.
Surveyor & Loss Assessor, Freelancer
Jan 2017 Batch
Excellent & effective program. Though the course was conducted through a virtual medium, once started the program seemed to be perfectly in-sync with real world.
General Manager - Marketing, Empire Industrial Equipment
Jan 2017 Batch
Prof. Jeetu is an iconic and charismatic personality, his hand holding style on leadership and command is fantastic. Prof. Sheel is versatile and his dexterity to the subject is justified with excellent command on the subject of change management. I was quite fortunate that Talentedge got this lifetime opportunity and feeling, mixed with sense of achievement.
Regional Head, Indusind Bank
Jan 2017 Batch
It's an excellent program suited for middle level managers who are aspiring to become top level managers.
Sajeev T Narayanan
Head Sales Development, Lotte India Corporation Ltd
Jan 2017 Batch
Amazing platform for working professionals to improvise and polish your skills through direct interactions with professors from top institutes.
Regional Sales Manager, Iron Systems
Jan 2017 Batch
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise of theoretical lectures, case discussions, group-based problem solving, simulations and leadership seminars imparted by XLRI’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which they can access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. There would be optional live project assignment in-built in the program, which would be peer-graded to encourage application of course concepts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be built-in, periodic evaluations through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Knowing yourself – Self-awareness and Self-management
- Knowing yourself – Emotional and social intelligence
- Delegating effectively and motivating people
- Building a high-performance team
- Managing interpersonal conflicts
- Decision Making and Biases
- Moral dilemmas and Ethical leadership
- Understanding organization strategy
- Stakeholder analysis and competitor analysis
- Types of organizational structures and its implications
- Conducting Organizational Diagnosis
- Understanding and diagnosing cultures
- Balanced Scorecard – Online Simulation by Harvard University
- The process of managing change
- Power and Politics of Managing Change
- Organizational Change Simulation – Online by Harvard University
- The Psychology of change and Change Communication
- Monitoring change initiatives
- Coaching and Mentoring for managing change
- Building organizational participation for change – Tools
|For Indian Residents||
INR 80,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2021
INR 20,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 19/10/2021
INR 30,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 10/01/2022
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The Advanced Certificate in Managing Brands and Marketing Communication is designed, with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management. This includes understanding...