The Fourth Industrial Revolution of the 21st century has ushered in a new wave of management development and leadership practices. The Strategic Leadership program, from UCLA, aims to prepare you for senior leadership roles by helping you discover your unique leadership style in a VUCA world.
On completion of the program, you will be expected to
- Develop a multi stakeholder approach through an inspirational leadership style while leading complex change in a VUCA world
- Discover your authentic leadership style and transition to high-level strategic leadership roles while you lead a business in today’s dynamic landscape
- Advance your ability to make strategic decisions at the business-level and corporate-level while driving the economic and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) goals
- Be the architect of an agile organizational culture through inspired and empowered human capital
- Be an Innovation Champion by embedding innovation into the DNA of the organization
Certificate from UCLA Extension
On completion of the program, participants will be awarded a certificate from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension
Business Relevant Course Designed by Expert Academicians
Course content and structure designed by expert academicians who bring to you what is relevant to you and the ever changing business environment that you operate in
Learn from Eminent Global Faculty, Industry Leaders and Practitioners
Lectures imparted by eminent global faculty and industry experts/leaders to highlight perspectives that are relevant and applicable to the present day business environment
Learn to Apply Complex Leadership Concepts in Real-life Situations
Understand theoretical concepts and learn its application in real life through sessions from both academicians and practitioners
Network with your Peers as you work on an Elaborate Group Projects
Work as a group on projects to find solutions to common leadership challenges and network with your peers
Who should attend
- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of professional work experience
Prof. Soumitra Dutta
Soumitra Dutta is a Professor of Management at and the former founding dean of the SC Johnson College of Business at Cornell University, New York. He has held senior administrative positions in leading business schools and universities for more than 20 years. He is the Chair of the Global Business School Network, an influential network of more than 100 leading business schools from around the world. He is also the founder and President of Portulans Institute, a non-partisan nonprofit research and education institution based in Washington DC.
Dutta is on the global boards of Sodexo and Dassault Systems. He is also a member of the Shareholder Council of Chicago-based healthcare consulting company ZS Associates. Dutta is a member of the Davos Circle, an association of long-time participants in the Annual Davos meeting of the World Economic Forum. He was the co-chair of the World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council on Innovation Ecosystems. He is also the Chief Academic Advisor to the Artificial Intelligence Forum of the Confederation of Indian Industry.
Prof. Tawfik Jelassi
Tawfik Jelassi is Professor of Strategy and Technology Management at IMD. He is also Co-Director of the Orchestrating Winning Performance (OWP) program in Lausanne and Singapore/Dubai, which is the school’s largest executive education program with over 600 participants enrolled per year. His major research, teaching and consulting interests are in the areas of digital business transformation and leadership in turbulent times. He was granted several excellence awards for his teaching and research in Europe and the USA, and has received two national decorations from the President of Tunisia: “The Order of merit in the fields of education and science” and “The Order of the Republic”.
Before joining IMD, Dr. Jelassi was Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research, and Information & Communication Technologies in the transition-to-democracy Government of Tunisia (2014-2015). Prior to that, he was Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ooredoo Tunisia, the leading mobile telecom operator in the country. Between 2000 and 2013, he was Professor and Dean of the Business School at Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (Paris). Previously he was Coordinator of the Technology Management Department and Associate Professor at INSEAD (Fontainebleau)
Elisabet Engellau is Adjunct Clinical Professor of Management and among the founding faculty of the INSEAD Global Leadership Centre (IGLC). Until 2013 she was Leadership Development Program Director for a number of Open and Customized Program for executives at INSEAD.
In addition, she regularly serves as visiting faculty at the Centre for Creative Leadership, and the Stockholm School of Economics. She has been an affiliate professor at the McGill University, Faculty of Management, a teaching fellow at Harvard University, and at Concordia University, Montreal. She has also produced and directed a number of video films for management education and has recently been involved in developing two new feedback instruments. She is the co-author of “Doing an Alexander: Lessons on Leadership by a Master Conqueror”, published in 2004.
Participants who successfully complete the program along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a record of participation from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes - No recorded sessions.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers.
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
The pedagogy will comprise live and interactive class discussions, theoretical lectures, case discussions, case study assignments, group-based projects focused on problem-solving and peer to peer learning. The sessions will be facilitated by leading global faculty and industry leaders. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real-time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of discussions, assignments, case studies or group projects. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the program along with the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a record of participation from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension.
About UCLA Extension
UCLA Extension is a continuing education institution headquartered in Westwood, Los Angeles, on the campus of the University of California, Los Angeles.
Founded in 1917, UCLA Extension is part of the University of California system, and all courses are approved by the University of California, Los Angeles, although it is financially self-supporting.
Accredited through UCLA, by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, UCLA Extension offers more than 5,000 courses and more than 100 certificate programs. As one of the nation’s oldest, largest and most comprehensive continuing and professional studies providers, UCLA Extension gives you a wide range of options to advance in your career, switch careers, or achieve personal growth.
Igesia is a global learning and education company with headquarters in Ithaca, New York (USA) and offices in Gurugram, India. Igesia Academy aims to deliver quality education in person, live virtual and blended modes with a high degree of customization to suit the learning needs of senior executives. Igesia Academy has a unique global repository of faculty from globally acknowledged business schools, liberal arts colleges and engineering schools. The Academy connects the best faculty from world class universities to executives in India and other markets and offers customized courses on industry relevant and topical themes with certifications from top global schools.
- Business challenges in a post-Covid environment
- Leading in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world
- A multi-stakeholder approach to leadership
- Knowing yourself to lead others
- Increasing your influence and persuasion
- Becoming a great mentor and coach
- Attracting and nurturing talent
- Setting aspirational goals and inspiring others
- Designing the organization for success
- Building an agile organization
- Embedding innovation into the DNA of the organization
- Creating an entrepreneurial mindset within employees
- Leveraging the power of scenario analysis
- Leveraging technology for disruptive business models
- Balancing economic and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) goals
|For Indian Residents||
INR 1,00,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 22/04/2021
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
INR 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 22/04/2021
INR 25,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 20/06/2021
INR 40,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 05/09/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case the payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs. 1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs. 2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs. 5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs. 5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...