Build on your people management skills
Effective management of human capital is critical to the success of most organizations. The function of HR is key to an organization as it enables the achievement of strategic goals. However, managing organizational performance poses an immense challenge to many HR leaders due to a lack of competent HR professionals. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment. XLRI has partnered with SHRM in this course to support the capability-building of HR professionals. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), being the world’s largest HR membership organization, devoted to human resource management perfectly complements the academic expertise of XLRI.
The program will also help the participants in their preparation for the global SHRM certification exams: SHRM CP and SHRM SCP.
Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Certificate of Completion from XLRI - the best HR institution in India
Special sessions organised by SHRM
Interact with senior HR practitioners through special sessions organised by SHRM
Auto register for SHRM India's Conferences
Registration for SHRM India’s Annual Tech Conference or SHRM Expo as per prevailing student registration slab
Based on SHRM’s Global Body
Course content based on SHRM’s Global Body of Competency and Knowledge – covering both Behavioural and Technical competencies
SHRM Global Membership
Avail SHRM Global Membership at price of INR 7,303 w.e.f. 1st Jan 2020
Prepare for global HR certifications
Aids preparation for Global SHRM CP & SCP Certification and eligibility to earn global HR certification – SHRM CP/SCP (Additional exam and exam-fees applies)
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized University (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in the field of HR as on 1 February 2021.
- Non-HR Managers, with a minimum of 4 years of work experience, planning career shift to HR roles or positions involving people management responsibilities.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in the field of HR as on 1 February 2021.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Dr. R. K. Premarajan
Dr R. K. Premarajan has more than 25 years of experience as an academic and as a practitioner. His areas of teaching, research and consulting include, Competency Based HRM, Career Development, Psychological Testing, and Organizational Structure and Design.
Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by XLRI, on the payment of the full course fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance criteria and successfully clearing the assessment process of the Executive Development Program in Human Resource Management. On the completion of the course, all participants will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation from SHRM.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Interactive live sessions with industry stalwarts
Dedicated Career Advancement Services Team
Leverage innovative strategies for high career growth from Right Management (a ManpowerGroup company)
Happy to get certificates from both SHRM and XLRI. My resume gets an added advantage and edge as against the others. The skills acquired through this program are the mantras used in today's corporate world!
Indira Nair Bogam
Business Development & Management - Enterprise, RPS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Mar 2017 Batch
This is more than I expected to be. The program is extremely valuable. I was very happy with the delivery of the course. The faculty was so good that it actually was like attending live class at the institute.
Vice President, IIFL Group Head L&D,
Feb 2016 Batch
"Faculty, delivery platform and learning was better than I had expected. I enjoyed learning very much and, in fact would recommend Talentedge and this particular course to everyone."
Mahendra Kumar Sharma
Feb 2016 Batch
A very useful and convenient program, especially for those who are working and have full-time jobs. Would love to attend and participate in such HR certification programs in the future as well.
Human Capital Management Analyst, Prudential Global Services Ltd
Feb 2016 Batch
Learning was really interesting especially for people who find it difficult to find time to go to classrooms after being part of the corporate world. This was indeed a great experience to learn at your own pace sitting at your workplace without hampering your regular schedule. Extremely thankful to Talentedge and the great faculty members of XLRI for bringing this initiative together and I'm proud to have been a part of it.
Head Learning and Development, Bahwan International Group Holding LLC
Feb 2016 Batch
The ECHRM program has been of immense help in providing a more strategic view of the HR function to me. It has helped me revise and review my accumulated knowledge in the HR field by providing varied view points and perspectives over the last 5 months.
Feb 2016 Batch
Raghavendra Rao Nippani
Head - Client Servicing
And And Brand Partner
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
The classes for this online HR course will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via the internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy comprises lectures and case discussions imparted by XLRI HR faculty. Select industry experts would also be included to provide practical insights. Concepts will be explained using real life and industry relevant examples.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge Cloud Campus comprising learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the course. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other course-related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
Besides aiming to up-skill the participants with the advanced concepts in the field of HR, the contents of this course have also been integrated with the SHRM Competency Model. This would also help participants desirous of applying for the SHRM certification in their preparation for certification exams, conducted independently by SHRM. Participants of this course will also be given access to preparatory materials required for the SHRM SCP and CP certifications.
SHRM’s mission is to support the HR professionals and advance the HR profession through globally recognised certifications, collaborative communities, comprehensive resources, research, professional development opportunities, academic alliances and advisory services. Representing 2,90,000 members in 165 countries.
The SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), which is based on the SHRM Competency Model outlines the content of SHRM’s certification examinations, the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) exam for early-career and mid-level practitioners, and the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) exam for senior-level and executive practitioners. SHRM credentials provide reliable indicators to the global business community that the credential holder has the necessary capabilities in both aspects of HR practice—competencies and knowledge—that are required for effective job performance.
A minimum of 80% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. The course comprises 7 modules and there will be an assignment within each of the module. There will be a final video proctored online assessment at the end of the course. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion in HRM by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance of 60% or more will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI. Access to the recordings of the live sessions will be granted as per the applicable guidelines specified by the Institute and the Programme Director. If a participant is unable to fulfill the 60% attendance criteria for the enrolled batch, the participant may rejoin the subsequent batch by paying an additional rejoining fee of Rs.40,000 + GST. In such cases, a participant will get an extended timeline to complete the course only until the immediate subsequent batch.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Role of HR in Organizations
- Structure of the HR Function
- HR In the Global Context
- Business and HR Strategy
- Change and culture metrics
- Approaches for linking organizational and HR Strategies
- Employee lifecycle phases
- Employer Branding
- Competency Based Recruitment and Selection
- Recruitment and Selection approaches
- Social media in recruitment
- Employee Engagement
- Industrial relations
- Employment Law and Regulations
- Employee Collectives and their Dynamics
- Disciplinary techniques
- Grievance Handling
- Managing Exit
- Alternative dispute resolution techniques
- Collective bargaining process
- Contract administration techniques
- International Labor Organization labor standards
- Changing Role of Learning & Development
- Training design and implementation
- Adult Learning and Learning theories
- Career Development and Career Management
- Leadership Development
- Measuring L&D Effectiveness
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Pay practices, policies, approaches, systems, and issues
- Benefits & Perquisites
- Total Rewards philosophy
- Managing international assignments
- Performance Management Systems & Processes
- Performance management theories, structures, and approaches
- Multi Rater Feedback Systems
- Analytical Foundations of HR Measurement
- Predictive Analytics
- Impacting Productivity and the Bottom Line
- Predictive Management
- Balanced Scorecard and HR scorecard
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Change
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 1,07,500 + GST
Payment Deadline: 14/01/2021
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 14/01/2021
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 14/01/2021
Rs. 35,000 + GST
Payment Deadline: 10/02/2021
Rs. 37,500 + GST
Payment Deadline: 15/05/2021
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name (which is ECPHRM-01) and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
Cancellation by Students
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs. 5,000 + applicable taxes and GST for instalment(s) paid for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of XLRI & TE prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs. 5,000/- plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by TALENTEDGE & XLRI
- TALENTEDGE & XLRI, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or XLRI cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This course is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and...